[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be lifting for 2 years, but still skinny fat with 14inch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (4KB, 673x472px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4KB, 673x472px
>be lifting for 2 years, but still skinny fat with 14inch arms
>dad keeps bragging to everyone about how i lift

how do i stop him
>>
>>42318704
Just lift more and get bigger and stronger so you can stop being a disappointment.
>>
he's not at fault - you are
>>
>>42318704
You can't.
But you can stop making no gains.
>>
File: ddd.jpg (25KB, 286x724px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
25KB, 286x724px
>>42318719
ive tried my best to get stronger and gain muscle but i have shit genetics for it. im doing proper program, eating in surplus and sleeping well but i end up just gaining fat.
i only look ok when im lean with shirt off
now i am planning to do a cycle. im cutting now and wheni get to 8% bodyfat i will do a 16 week cycle of test-e 500 mg and eat 4000 calories
>>
>>42318704
learn how to lift and how to gain weight
3 and half month lifting, from 155 to 166 in 2 months then to 180 in 1 month
im 183 now
>>
>>42318789
only 68 kg in that pic. average men have more muscle then that without ever lifting. i have garbage genetics for gaining muslce and theres nothing i can do about it without roiding
>>
>>42318789
How tall?
>>
>>42318801
i have bulked all the way up from 70 kg to 90kg, becoming obese, then cut down to 68 kg again in the pic.
now ive bulked again to 75 kg and once again gained nothing but fat.
i know 100% sure i am training correctly and its my genetics
i also cant grow facial hair and have thin wrists, ankle ect
>>42318820
5'9
>>
>>42318841
I think you look fine. What about your lifts? What is your strength like?
>>
>>42318852
i weigh 68 kg there, i dont have any muscle. it is an illusion from being lean and having cool looking abs
my best lifts are 120kg 5x5 squat, 190kg 1x5 deadlift, 82,5 kg 5x5 pause bench
>>
>>42318881
Those are some good lifts, the bench could use work but it looks like you suffer from the same issue as me which is leverages even though I'm 5'8 and deadlift the same amount. Not sure what to say but I imagine you've come a long way from where you started so give it time. Would also recommend using scooby's calculator to give you a realistic estimate of how much muscle you'll gain
http://scoobysworkshop.com/muscle-gain-calculator/
>>
>>42318704
rape him.
>>
>>42318938
i have long monkey arms and short torso so my deadlift is the equivalent of a rackpull. i feel like most of the strength gains are from neurological adaption ect and not muscle gain. my arms are not growing at all despite training them a lot.
fuck natty training i will cycle
>>
>>42319042
Well it seems you've made your mind up OP. As I said, I think you look fine. If you do go ahead and cycle at least do your research otherwise you could end up worse off than when you started.
>>
Op your dad sounds cool and you're too harsh on yourself, but hop on and get some gains it will be good for you
>>
dude, you look good,srs
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.