[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it a bad idea to do cardio while fasting? i feel like i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: asmrdarling.jpg (133KB, 1177x774px) Image search: [Google]
asmrdarling.jpg
133KB, 1177x774px
is it a bad idea to do cardio while fasting?
i feel like i have a ton of energy for some reason
>>
>>42317662

if you are still drinking water while fasting, then yes, you can do cardio.

If you are fasting from water as well, do cardio before you break your fast, but even then I'd recommend you don't.
>>
File: ASMR Darling.jpg (88KB, 748x748px) Image search: [Google]
ASMR Darling.jpg
88KB, 748x748px
what a slut
>>
>>42317821
I wanna pee in her butt if you know what I mean
>>
>>42317821
fuck

i want to pound the fuck out of her
>>
>>42317871
>>42318027
Hey wtf that's my sister..
>>
>>42318039

sorry, you'll have to get used to your sister fucking chads
>>
>>42317871
>>42318027
Please don't talk like that about my ASMR-fu
>>
>>42318066
>Chads

Isn't she still with that creepy beta stalker who made that video of her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBRPIXWtsTs&ab_channel=LewisWaugh
>>
>>42318093
Proof that it's all about the face
>>
>>42318237
Also, being a dumb teenager helps. She's 19 & she thinks it's a grand gesture of true love, even though he plugged his shitty soundcloud rap in the description
>>
>>42318317
proof that women want to be dominated and controlled by a male
>>
I try to mix in a little bit of fasted training here and there when I can.

>The fasted group improved their V02 max by nearly 10% and their glycogen content by over 54%, while the fed group improved V02 max by just 2.5% and glycogen by a paltry 2.9%.
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/fasting-exercise-workout-recovery/
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/monday-musings-thoughts-on-fasted-training/

In terms of fat loss though, it's a wash. Burn fat training, burn carbs later, OR burn carbs training, burn fat later.
>>
>>42317662
That's due to ketosis and increased basal metabolic rate, your body is telling you to find food so it increases your ability to do so. I always do cardio when fasting, helps take my mind off of the hunger. Go for a long walk, maybe do some moderate intensity running or something if you feel up to it. Drink water, maybe eat some salt if you sweat a lot
>>
This bish is fake as fuck. Irl shes just your average Stacey that makes videos like ASMR and gets beta men to give her money.
>>
I do this in the morning with Yohimbine. Take it with water and coffee then fast for two hours after. Protein shake (casein preferred) then eat a couple hours after that.
>>
>>42317662
Mild cardio, yes. If you overdo it, then you will collapse. Your body needs time to release enough energy.
>>
>>42319641
literally every ASMR "artist" that bases their videos around their tits and body/face is
>>
File: asmrdaringbikini-2.jpg (151KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
asmrdaringbikini-2.jpg
151KB, 768x1024px
>>42317821
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.