[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lifting for 4+ years >never able to stick to muh calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: broccoli-chicken1.jpg (86KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
broccoli-chicken1.jpg
86KB, 600x900px
>lifting for 4+ years
>never able to stick to muh calories or muh macros
>trying to fit shit into my macros
>always end up going over my macros
>cant stick to my macros most of the time
>end up cheating a lot
>fuckthisforajoke.jpg
>decide to just eat chicken breast, basa fish, whey protein, carrots, broccoli and olive oil
>not tracking anything, not weighing anything, no MFP
>actually getting lean for the first time in my lifting career

I guess I discovered the problem, the problem being that tracking food made me too food focused, which made me unable to stick to my diet because it's all I'd think about. The fact I'd be trying to fit in junk food, that also triggered me to eat more junk, because the junk food is addicting, tasting all that nice stuff must fuck with the brain/appetite in some way, because when I stopped eating the junk I no longer crave it.

Now just eating a select few protein sources and veggies, and sprinkling olive oil on them, getting shredded has never been easier. I don't even think about food or feel hungry and I'm in the best shape of my life, I've fallen back in love with lifting because I'm finally seeing all the gains I've made since there's no longer a layer of fat over my muscle mass making me look like a DYEL fattie.

Feels fucking good man, and too top it off, I feel much healthier not eating junk food.
>>
>>42316787
Iifym btfo

Clean eating actually literally not even memeing works if you just eat meat and veg. You can get lean so easy doing that, without tracking anything.
>>
>>42316787
You are just really dumb thats all it is
>>
>>42316787
It's the carbs dude.
They're not a problem per se, but you have to earn the right to eat them.
The more active you are and the leaner you are, the more carbs you can eat.
>Over 20% bodyfat? No carbs for you.
>15-20% bodyfat? Limit your carbs to before or after your workouts (or other intense activity)
>Below 15% bodyfat? You don't have to worry about carbs that much, just don't eat too much of them.
>>
>>42316787
yeess anon, transition to the cool, racial food pyramid, you can do eeet.
>>
CICO autists don't understand the type of calories you put in (and the amount of fiber) effects how hungry you are

I eat chicken breast and Brocolli for lunch, with a side of almonds, and it fills me the fuck up all day for only 400 calories, shits insane, yet a400cal slice of cake would leave me hungry as fuck
>>
>>42316854
this
>>
>>42316868
>autism
>>
>>42316787
Same OP.

Meat, veggies, fruit, and a little dairy. No cheating. Never allow yourself to feel hunger. Constantly shove veggies and meat into your mouth.

This idea of clean bulking, 100 calories over TDEE is a shot in the dark.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.