[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im starting new. what supps should I start with? what are essential?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

im starting new.

what supps should I start with? what are essential?

I have fishoil and multi.

I am 38
>>
>>42311721

test-e
>>
>>42311732
from where?
>>
>>42311721

You don't need anything more than a barbell, weight plates, and some protein powder dude.

I do recommend vitamin D3, but I'd recommend that to almost anyone.
>>
>>42311721
The other advice was good already. Considered essential supplements are only Caffeine and Creatine.

For regeneration and obvious health benefits I would recommend Fishoil and as the other guy said Vitamine D3 in Combination with K2 (to prevent arteriosklerosis)

Drop the Multi and start to eat a lot of different vegetables, take magnesium if you do cardio (which you should)

Just have fun and work hard. You can do it, no matter your age! But time after time you should inform yourself about nutrition, as only the proper rest and food will net you with gains.
>>
File: OPN-05227-4.jpg (234KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OPN-05227-4.jpg
234KB, 1600x1600px
>>42311846
Why are you against multi vitamins? Simply to prove that you "don't need them"?

Multi vitamins are the future, they're a technological advancement that should be used by everyone.

I reccomend these, over 75 ingredients, largely plant blends.
>>
>>42311907
Multi vitamins usually are the worst of both worlds in that they give you vitamins you don't need, and not enough of the vitamins that you do need.

You can do some research on minimum effective dose and what that concept means for supplementation, but essentially multivitamins are a scam.

Without getting blood tests done and learning that you are actually deficient in certain vitamins, it would be hard to choose vitamins to take.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.