[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get it off of your chest /fit/, what do you want to rant about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 45

File: Hannah.jpg (42KB, 654x597px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah.jpg
42KB, 654x597px
>>
people looking at me
stop fucking looking at me biiiiitch
>>
File: bruh.jpg (120KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
120KB, 500x701px
>>42311079
Get it of your cheeeeeeeeeeeest!!!
>>
File: IMG_1756.jpg (88KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1756.jpg
88KB, 653x590px
>>42311058
The "squat squad"

Every day this skinny gook bitch, Ahmed, and their leader Baldy Mcdyel come in and do squats and nothing else

They must be stopped
>>
File: tom-cruise-laughing.gif (833KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
tom-cruise-laughing.gif
833KB, 200x150px
>>42311123
>The "squat squad"
The who?
>>
the mesh yoga pants qts ill never get to smash
>>
File: 1494823815642.jpg (6KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1494823815642.jpg
6KB, 487x423px
>>42311058
There are like 3-4 different types of barbells in the gym and there is only 2-3 barbells of the correct type (20kg and proper girth) and it pisses me the fuck off when I come in for my Smolov bench routine on chest day and they're all taken by either skwatting skellys or some meme routine women
all the other barbells are literally for bitch hands or betas
>>
people always come up to me and telling me theyre using the equipment im using. fuck off normies
>>
It's full of dudebro chad dickheads and stacy sluts. the music is always shit too. too many machines, not enough treadmills. rather expensive. aesthetics and competitive bodybuilding fagwads everywhere. the owner of the gym is a bit of a dick too.
>>
Is it normal for people to do leg presses on the chin-up/dip assist?
I don't know if I care.
It still peeves me. It's a kneepad, not something to shove your dirty shoes all over. Go find an actual leg press machine you cunt.
>>
The girls who I can't tell if they're checking me out or not
>>
>PF meme

Is it corporate policy to only ever have 4 stairclimbers? Is it corporate policy that two of them always seem to be shit?
Anchorage, AK to Marietta, GA. Same thing.
>>
Was squatting yesterday doing my warmups and somebody was taking 45's off my rack and putting them on the leg press. After my set was done I walked over and grabbed them in front of him and put them on my bar and continued to squat. The guy came over to me and said he was using those and only had one set left. I pussied out and let him have the plates back and went to grab some other 45's from somewhere else in the gym.

I tried so hard to be an alpha but ended being a bitch. What should I have done?
>>
the douche immigrants that come in groups of 6, wear snapbacks, and lift shit weight for 30 mins

then never re-rack like children who can't put away their things
>>
>>42311058
What the fuck is in her nose? Does she think she's a farmyard animal?
>>
>>42311312
you did the right thing. Dont come to the gym to fight people, just workout and leave. He probably took it by accident or something, if he does it again thats when you say something to him. You did the right thing
>>
>>42311312
Told him "Hey, I was using those already" and then take them. when he retaliates point out where he could get more plates

If he continues then call the management. I'm also an uppity person but thats my take
>>
those guys who walk around the gym with the gym bag.
>>
File: 1462893039134.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1462893039134.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>42311377
I hate people who dont rerack. Theres never a set of 2 dumbells anywhere. You also have to go play fucking where waldo with weights. This is at 24 hour fitness btw
>>
People who lift with shit form and think they're stronger than they are.

Fat people who are on a perma bulk

And also, people who think bulking means gain weight by eating whatever you want and as long as your lifts go up, no matter how subtly, it makes you a bodybuilder.
>>
>>42311058
chick in pic is a bitch

dont want people looking at you? dont wear a thong and call it swim wear.
>>
File: anger2.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
anger2.png
210KB, 581x581px
>TFW the bench bandits come and hog up the bench for an hour
>the row troopers comes in and takes the seated row and does abs between and then concentration curls
>The Grunt Gooneis arrive at 9:00 on the dot and grunt loud while pushing hoe weights
>the whore at the front desk puts the music up HELLA LOUD!
>"work work work work work,na,na,na,na,na,na nana,an"
>"big black horse on a cheery tree"
>the Zumba safari plays their degenerate pop music about sex and drugs. 35 year old and up women dancing away while one of them has a skirt made up with nothing but loud bells not for style, but its soul purpose is to make extra noise and attract attention and piss people off
"WHOOOOOOH" WHOOOOOH!" WHOOOOOOOOOOH"" constantly
>whenever i look at someone dead lifting their back is arched like a fucking rainbow
>women lifting 2lb dumbbells and aren't even working out,just there to show off,wasting bench space
>leaving towels on weights
>>
File: for real.png (288KB, 542x529px) Image search: [Google]
for real.png
288KB, 542x529px
>No one re racks
>don't rerack one time and the gym worker gets mad
>tell him everyone else is doin it, what you going to do? scream in the intercom and yell at the gym? nigga i put my shit back all the time, you just caught me on a bad day
>"well i can't pick that up"
>"not my fault you a weak ass nigga"
>>
I can't use the gym showers because I'm a tranny and it would be a disaster if I used either one and also I don't like strangers seeing me naked regardless of sex or seeing other strangers naked.
>>
>fags who don't know what to do
they do some curls or use one machine and then walk around 5 mnutes around the gum
>all those milfs with fat asses
id kill a man for a night with that one thicc shortstack
>>
>>42311058
Im broke
Im fat
I want to go back
I cant
I only work out so i can feel something
>>
File: 1500859917554.jpg (90KB, 512x561px) Image search: [Google]
1500859917554.jpg
90KB, 512x561px
Not even kidding, I saw some fucking Arab doing BARBELL flyes a few days ago.
I want to strangle whoever thought it was a good idea to embed 40" TVs in the mirror walls instead of mounting a proper bracket ABOVE the mirrors.
Those 2 girls who bring books to read on the fucking stationary bikes should be banned from the gym.
The resident "Gym Jew" that intermittently sprints on the treadmill for 3 hours looks like a monkey. At least wash your stained Israel flag shirt that you wear EVERY FUCKING DAY, faggot.
The "open area for stretching" is smaller than my bathroom, and there are always 5 people lined up doing shit in it. I know for a fact that I will just snap at somebody hogging the area, so I don't ask for a spot. I do bodyweight stuff at home because of this.
How the FUCK do you run out of towels when it's summer and a shitload of people are out of town?
I BADLY want to keep talking to the gym qt I met recently. However, I think I've finally met someone MORE insecure about their body than I am. Fuck.
>>
File: 1491453682797.jpg (32KB, 624x718px) Image search: [Google]
1491453682797.jpg
32KB, 624x718px
>>42311058
My gym went from a small serious gym to a booming Mexican fiesta in a matter of 12 months. Now I have to wade through at least 15 spanish speakers to use some dumbbells, because I shit you not they will stand in groups of 5+ and do fuck all

It's like somebody forgot to neuter their Chihuahua and he went and created 30 million identical rat-dog mutts and they all congregate at and overheat my tiny gym
>>
>>42311123
HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAIYAN
>>
>>42311058
I hate that people don't push themselves at all. I've seen some faggots and women lifting the same weight for the same reps for MONTHS on end while looking the same and they do NOTHING to change their homeostasis. They are content with mediocrity and it disgusts me. I also wish that I didn't have to see as much old man dick in the locker room, and that the personal trainers knew what the fuck they were doing, but hey the pt's are also pretty hot so there's that.
>>
>>42311248
>Anchorage, AK
There are two of them here, are they both the same way?
>>
File: heehheehe.jpg (40KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
heehheehe.jpg
40KB, 600x485px
I started going to the school gym 3 months ago. I went there because 9/10 I was alone or there's on other person. Now, there's a bunch of fuccbois going every morning, doing curls as their first exercises, a couple of sit-ups then bring all their other friends to talk and shit around. I fucking hate them, I know they'll leave after a couple of weeks with nothing to show, so why the fuck are they even working out in the first place.
>tfw just wanna lift alone
>>
File: 1501297448561.png (33KB, 460x443px) Image search: [Google]
1501297448561.png
33KB, 460x443px
turned 30
started paying attention to my health
another blood test in the morning
get results next week
secretly hoping my levels have improved......
>>
File: gun cat.png (77KB, 397x318px) Image search: [Google]
gun cat.png
77KB, 397x318px
I fucking hate it when there's a group of 3+ people that just stand around a single station/bench/whatever I need for an hour while they just sit around talking for the vast majority of time.

>go to ask them how many sets they got left after they've been there for 30 minutes
>oh dude, we just got here
>>
File: how horrifying.png (236KB, 581x298px) Image search: [Google]
how horrifying.png
236KB, 581x298px
>>42311423
>gym has 2 sets of weights of all the 5-80 pound weights
>both sets of a single weight within this range manage to disappear
>it's the ones you need
>>
>>42311312
today i took somebody's 45s and when he told me i apologized and helped him rerack. that doesn't bother me. but he seemed kinda miffed the rest of the time i was there. i don't get that. when i get mad i explode and then i'm cool. how people seethe and don't do anything...it creeps me out
>>
>>42311182
>mesh yoga pants
Fucking hell
Why are literal stripper outfits so popular? It's like they enjoy torturing lonely people
So many thots wearing transparent leggings, volleyball shorts, and thin white sports bras you can see every detail of their nipples through
>>
>>42312275
eh, I went to the Benson one. I'm exaggerating, but it still bugs me.
>middle two are alright
>far left is in metric for some reason
>far right is creaky and feels like it's going to break.
>In two PFs a continent apart.
>>
Happened the other day
>Gym has one (1) power rack
>Running slightly late, get there at 9 gym closes at 10
>Need to do my squats for SS
>Some Mexican doing military press in the power rack
>There's a literal military press bench a few feet away
>"Hey man, how many sets do you have left?"
>"Ohh I jus started mane"
>"How many sets do you have?"
>"Mmmmmm... 5 or 6, however many I feel like"
>At this point I'm starting to get pissed because he's just sitting on the bench texting
>Ask to work in, I just need 3 sets
>"Nah mane, iss already set up the way I need"
>Walk away before I start arguing with him
>Do squats in the smith machine like a barbarian

Like how fucking hard is it to let someone work in, when they're offering to reset all of the weight themselves? Fuck man. How are are you just going to sit on a chair under the barbell texting for 10 minutes while other people are begging you to let them do their workouts?
>>
>>42311534
If I saw you in the lockerroom at my gym I'd drag you into the shower with me and use you as I see fit; human pocket pussy
>>
this over aggressive dindu who is always rapping what hes listening to outloud and drops his weights loud as fuck that arent even that heavy and yells shit like "LETS FUCKING GO" all the time. annoying as fuck probably tren'd out
>>
>>42311058
I am fit, handsome, smart, make $100k first year out of college, have had cute girlfriends, hookups...

But somehow I always feel ugly, boring, and like the last hookups and girlfriends were flukes, no matter how much I dedicate myself to self improvement.
>>
>>42311423
i have the same fucking problem and i also go to 24
>>
>>42311058
The women who go to the gym JUST to train their ass. Shit pisses me off so much
>>
>>42312653
where you from? this was a big difference I noticed moving from new york to cali. ny it's routine to yell at people over even minor annoyances, but then it's done and you're over it. ca people are petty but nonconfrontational, they'll just stew, it's unhealthy. this confused the hell out of me until someone explained it to me
>>
>>42312772
Why shouldn't they just train their ass? If they're hitting it with good form, good for them.
>>
>>42312760
cool
>>
>>42312760
>valuing yourself based on metrics designed by other people
>not creating your own goals and purpose and pursuing those instead

you're improving your ego not your soul
>>
File: i have a grandma.jpg (83KB, 750x699px) Image search: [Google]
i have a grandma.jpg
83KB, 750x699px
>>42312772
I dunno, I think it's kinda endearing and cute, especially when the girl isn't a total thot and actually dresses decently (ie her shorts aren't shorter and tighter than my underwear)

they just want to be thicc enough to pull their Chad, same as we want to be swole enough to pull our qt waifu
>>
File: niet.jpg (47KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
niet.jpg
47KB, 850x400px
>>42312827
forgot pic
>>
>>42312827
Please anon god I'm desperate how do I improve my soul, I've taken care of everything else
>>
>>42312772
>It's #LegDay!!!
>Put on my $200 Lululemon yoga pants, make sure they're pulled all the way into my ass crack
>Lace up my brand new Yeezys
>Touch up my makeup since it's been a few hours, need to look good for the guys at the gym
>Work on hair while I'm at it, putting it in a ponytail is ugly
>Realize I don't own any workout tops
>Just a sports bra is fine
>Arrive at gym
>What luck, there's an open smith machine
>Stand two feet behind where a natural stance would put me, have to activate the glutes
>Start doing my #Squats, bend back over and stick ass as far out as possible to make sure they're effective
>No weight on bar, don't want to get too bulky
>Rest while drinking bubble tea out of my $50 Victoria's Secret water bottle
>Take a few pictures for Snapchat
>#SquatGoalzzz
>See some creepy guy wearing a hoodie and earbuds alone
>He's doing something where he just picks a bunch of weight off the floor and slams it back down, and sips from the water fountain after every set
>Take a picture of him too
>>
>>42312849
Unironically, go to church
>>
File: IMG_0433.jpg (59KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
59KB, 403x392px
>>42312850
>>
What is it with dudes in their late 30s-early 40s who haven't given up their generations style things?

Whats wrong with 90% of all indians/pakis/sand people in the gym?

How do people have so little self awareness that they want to take up 3+ pieces of equipment at a time?
>>
>>42312863
Ok yes I like where you're going very zen very spiritual but what if I used to go to church and now I don't believe
>>
File: 1473389933683.jpg (12KB, 380x347px) Image search: [Google]
1473389933683.jpg
12KB, 380x347px
>>42312827
>>42312849

are you so desperate to vomit some feel good self-help intellectual shit at somebody after reading 3 paragraphs of an article on stoicism or some drivel that you would really start mouthpiecing to a guy lying about having money, looks, smarts, and women on 4chan?
>>
>>42312760
you forgot to also say you're a faggot who blogposts about his materialistic accomplishments on an anonymous board
>>
What do you have to look like to get a girl with an ass like that?
>>
>>42312886
I don't know, at the very least get into meditation (very beneficial even if you're not religious, makes you feel more "connected to reality" if that makes sense).
Try getting into entry-level philosophy, like existential stuff. You won't agree with all of it, but I found that it opened my mind to a lot of alternative worldviews. Camus, Sartre, Dostoevsky (if you like literature instead of essays) were all concerned with how to live a meaningful life, the first two being irreligious.
>>
>>42312905
Yea that's me, I thought it all would make my happy but now I'm at square zero and I'm too embarrassed to talk about this with people in real life.
>>
>>42311058
All of these gymrats only lifting LIGHTWEIGHT. DON'T FUCKING STOP AT 16KG. THE FUCKING DUMBBELL MAXES OUT AT 30KILOS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>42311058
Rack your fucking weights I'm not your mother
>>
>>42312923
too embarrassed to talk to anybody because the world isn't your fantasy and none of that shit happened or will happen and you would sound like jason blaha listing off accomplishments that aren't at all real
>>
>>42312778
the south, so people (including me) are very polite and don't let little things bother them but will go to blows over big things and especially being blatantly disrespectful. that's why i was so surprised and creeped out. i'm used to people either being friendly or getting openly mad. Passive-aggressiveness or stewing is sort of associated with women around here. I guess i shouldn't let it bother me it just seemed so alien.
>>
>>42311058
>at gym
>some girl is at the squat rack
>isn't squatting or anything. Just using the rack to place her dumbbells on
>is doing some weird swinging exercise like she is running with dumbbells minus the running

im glad there are 3 of them at my gym but wtf was this girl thinking
>>
>>42312833
>lifting to git pucci
>>
>>42311187
>tfw qt is doing glute kickbacks in the only squat rack available and im having an internal conflict whether to ask her to do that shit somewhere else or just do something else and risk getting it taken by someone
why are women allowed in the free weight section?
>>
>>42312941
Nah man, it's because I'm embarrassed to admit to people that I'm not happy even though I try to always seem happy.
>>
>>42313000
trips of delusion, lies, and autism, it describes you perfectly, a zero
>>
>be me
>work at gym & lift there aswell
>other coworkers coming up to me DURING my workout "hey are you working"?
>motherfucker does it look like I'm working, I'm working these GAINZZ
>>
>>42313034
Yea man whatever thanks for that
>>
>go out with qt
>takes video of me about some stupid shit asks me a question
>i never even take my phone out or take pics of her
I'm barely breaking into normie status but wtf is that shit.
Does it mean I can freely take video when i bang her?
>>
>>42313131
People are absolutely obsessed with documenting every second of their day on Snapchat, I didn't believe how bad it was until I tried dating a few normie girls from tinder. The first thing they do is take a picture of you and post it to advertise who they're going on a first date with. Then you catch them snapping pictures of random shit or themselves when you're trying to talk to them, and realize they haven't been listening to a word you said.
Something about it really disturbs me on a base level.
>>
>>42312760
hey fuck you too pal
>>
>>42312948
I would say there are two levels of mad for men in the South. The first is the "you must not be from around here" level where you tell them what they did wrong and to please knock it off. Common phrases for this level are "Were you raised in a barn, boy?" or "Didn't your mother teach you better?" The second level is the "I already dun told you" level. You typically have to pass through level one to get here, but serious infractions (insulting a spouse or mother, deliberate damage of property, spitting, etc.) can go straight there. This is usually just yelling, but will come to blows if the offense is grave enough as in many cases where level one is skipped.
It sounds like your guy was either a weirdo or a carpet bagger, my man. No one should stew over something like that especially if you apologized.
>>
>>42311058
okay

>be me in new goodlife gym
>im a small guy 6'0 190lbs 15%
>lift decently
>workout
>have to get done in 60-90 min cause of work
>its busy
>bust around lift heavy shit go fast
>people watch me go
>girls watch me
>girls try to get me to notice them
>timbahwolf is jelly
>met frank yang

kinda cool I guess. but fuck I just want to work in peace.
>>
>down to the last 15 pounds of weight loss
>doing great
>plateau at 167
>uh, whatever. Just give it a week.
>167
>fuck it, I'll refeed this week
>168
>goddammit, I'm gonna be more strict this week
>169

WHAT THE FUCK

JUST GO DOWN GODDAMMIT
>>
File: clit.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
clit.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>Yesterday
>6'0 Arab guy, thick beard and a man bun, always see him at the gym
>grunts
>smells like microwaved shit
>in DB area, grabs 3 sets of dumbbells similar in weight (25, 27.5, 30lb) and brings to his bench
>DB benches are literally directly in front of DB area, no need for al Fajzar to hoard them under his area
>Not even supersetting anything, just does a set then returns them to DB rack(again, right in front of him)
>I'm doing incline press 2 benches away and still get wafted by eau d'Muhammad every time he moves more than 3 feet
>Later in locker room, getting changed
>Saddam comes in dripping with sweat and still reeking, pulls bag out of locker and gets down to his underwear
>instead of showering, sprays his entire body with old spice spray for a conservative guess of 5 seconds, puts on civilian clothes and walks out
>mfw
>Suffocating, I try to get my stuff wrapped up and get out of there
>Get home 20mins later and realize that I smell like old spice
>>
>>42311517
he can't carry a 45 with both arms?
what
>>
>>42312210
it's better for their business for the PTs to not do anything actually helpful as long as their client feels accomplished
>>
People who hog a bench for an hour sitting there on their fucking phone while every other bench is taken by some steroid raged faggot who sounds like they are passing the worlds biggest kidney stone
>>
>>42312760
>make $100k first year out of college,
How though
>>
>>42311692
Seek psychiatric help.
>>
Somebody's been sprinkling chalk around the goddamned gym like Johnny Appleseed, that's fine, we're in a gym. What's shitty is that someone had a fit and hid the chalk bowl inside a tire and then put that tire in the back of a stack of five 6 foot tall tires. Luckily someone else fished it out .
>>
>>42313773
my boy asked for it from his first ever interview, micro$oft was happy to oblige
>>
>>42313778
That's what lifting is for, anon.
>>
>>42313811
actually, they offered him like $107k after he said that and gave him a better vacation plan
>>
File: 1477833307840.png (74KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1477833307840.png
74KB, 412x351px
My own fucking weak willpower.
Been "cutting" for ages now, only lost a bit over 12 lbs cuz I cant stick to eating clean and have an ice cream or cookies or some shit here and there.
Making minimal gains because I'm eating too little to gain alot of muscle but eating too much for my weight to go down
>>
File: 1458235109490.jpg (54KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1458235109490.jpg
54KB, 540x472px
>Started lifting at my colleges gym
>College gym is full of gucci bumber plates, power racks+deadlift platforms errwhere, and everyone doesn't do meme lifts
>Life is perfect, tons of people to ask for spotters and people who give out lifting advice
>Suddenly summer break
>Go to local rec center because it has a gym and a pool
>Oh god the gym is unrecoverable
>the horror
>HS kids who sit around the bench talking for hours
>old people with attitude
>girls who take up the power rack for hours doing weird good mornings or squats with 5 pound plates on. Or convince the dudebro's to work in so add another 20 minutes
>The weights are never ever in order
>I'm certain there's a 45 plate famine in this gym
>I'm certain that I'm the only one who squats/power cleans/snatches and deadlifts. Like I only seen people start to power clean deadlift since I arrived
>HS students start seeing me as competition because I'm some random ass 5'9 manlet that does the same weight as them despite being 4 inches shorter

I want to go back to college.
>>
>>42311058
I got a fucking cold and this week was supposed to test my 1RM. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
>>
>>42313820
What was the job and what was his degree
>>
>>42313773
it's called lying on the internet
>>
>>42313839
>power cleans/snatches
Why
>>
>>42313839
>despite being shorter

you mean, despite them being taller? being shorter makes it easier to do many if not all exercises
>>
>>42313851
not sure his actual title, but some sort of software engineering, bsc comp sci I'm pretty sure
it should be noted he was recruited from campus
even he was surprised since in his own words he's just some guy from LA state
>>
File: 1386062041376.gif (586KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1386062041376.gif
586KB, 500x375px
>>42311079
caught me off guard, imagined Aris saying this

biiiiiiiiiiitch
>>
>>42313037
Just bertstare them until they get the hint
>>
>>42314287
Fuck off weeb, no one cares
>>
>>42313151
this is something i've been brooding over and keeping to myself for so long because i thought i was entirely alone in this frame of mind
>>
>>42313804
>tires
Are you in a crossfit gym
>>
File: 1497363997098.png (124KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1497363997098.png
124KB, 500x333px
>>42311058
>2/7 barbells are usable
>asked for them to get new ones for a long time
>in about a month their having a "10 years open" celebration
>opening a CrossFit circlejerk room

I hope that the new barbells they promised aren't just for that room.
Right now it's like a lottery at the gym if you get to use the only Eleiko PL barbell or a bent shitty Concept one.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>42314329
hey, your autism and insecurity are showing, better cover that up
>>
>>42314329
do you know where you are? Fucking normies need to leave this website REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1472587967671.jpg (51KB, 415x392px) Image search: [Google]
1472587967671.jpg
51KB, 415x392px
>>42314385
>>42314415
Weebs are omega tier males
>>
>>42312948
>big things
>like being disrespected

God you southern people don't even know how much you suck
>>
>>42314426
bless your heart
>>
>>42312984
We have a cute little girls only section behind some a glass door and some glass panels.

Pretty funny because all the kindly women folk do their leg lifts or whatever women do at the gym and all these disgusting looking sweaty men oggle them through the glass like some perverted zoo exhibit.

God I love my gym.
>>
>>42312772
Dud, I agree with that, I mean i also agree with what >>42312833 , but everyy girl that I know who is going to the gym is either doing legs and ass... Nothing else, it would be alright, if you do the other parts of the body but mainly focus on ass and lega, but ONLY those two... This kind of show how shallow women's can be "look at my ass, i know you want it".
>>
File: 1443254946299.jpg (9KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1443254946299.jpg
9KB, 399x388px
>>42311058
Personal trainers that "teach" their clients how to "squat" and then have them do quarter squats.
>>
The fact that women have their own section that has pretty much everything except barbells.

I just want to ogle ass every now and then, okay? Gosh.
>>
My gym has an speakers that gym-goers can plug their phones/mp3s into.

Honestly, I just wish people would stop playing the same old shitty music. It's always Eminem, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Rage Against the Machine, and other shitty pop-rap/nu-metal.

I'm almost tempted to bring my own phone and play a proper metal album like Annihilation of the Wicked.
>>
>>42314578
>Annihilation of the Wicked

Now you're talking senpai!

This is my go to album for working out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0mQyZoZKhE
>>
>>42311760
we need a fucking wall
>>
>>42311475
Holy shit, I have yet to leave for the gym and I'm already pissed off. Women lifting ridiculously light dumbbells might be one of the most annoying things to see. Never do you see them actually exerting themselves, having to clench their teeth and power through the last rep. They're ALWAYS just doing a movement with a complete lack of intensity, as if just moving your arm up and down will magically make it "toned" because there happens to be a piece of metal in your hand.
>>
>>42311058

Why the fuck are there so many nonsense machines and only 2 racks? Seriously 6 fucking ab machines that no one ever uses that are exactly the same.
Why do people deadlift in front of the fucking racks when there are 2 other areas with bars where you can practically only deadlift?
Why do people think they can take a bench and go over to the other side of the gym to do another exercise for 5 minutes in between every set? They just leave a towel on it like that makes it okay.
Why do people do infinite sets of baby weight in the racks? If you are doing 10 sets of squats maybe it's time to lift more than 75 lbs. you fucking degenerate. Also if you can do 10 sets of the weight without breaking a sweat you don't need a cage, you could be doing that shit anywhere.
>>
>>42313833
iktf
>>
>>42314541
The ones who go to women's only sections are usually ugmo though
>>
>dudecurlbros everywhere
>"""""freeweights section""""" (just a squat rack and a power rack) is cramped up in a corner of the gym sometimes people would hit my bar with their shin while doing rows or dls fucking up my set
>37€ / month
>smallest plate is 2.5kg so progress is in increments of 5kg

i hate this gum so fucking much
>>
>>42314461
Some fort worthian soccer mom told me that at Whataburger because I took a while as I had never been. I only go to the in n out in lake worth now
>>
>>42312649
I know who you are ;^)
>>
>>42314703
Basically... Women's have it 100% easier when it comes to the body transformation, while they want from us gods know what. Fucking bitches.
>>
>>42311534
Sounds like you need exposure therapy. Post piccy pics!
>>
>>42312902
>Spongebobposter
Go figure
>>
>>42314996
Last one is easy to solve. Buy a pair of 1kg plates and keep them in your gym bag.
>>
>>42311058
Half reppers and arched backs

Also people who don't re-rack their weights and don't re-rack their weights properly. No, you fucking moron, you don't put the 2.5's on the same row as the 5's. They go on different rows so I don't have to grab two handsbreadth of plates every time I want a 5 you fucking moron.
>>
the girl who thinks she's a fucking Olympian snatching >0.5 plate and slams it into the ground with her full might, and then stretches for 20 minutes in an unsuitable area of the gym.
It would be ok if she was cute but she's not
>>
>>42313854
I assume because they train mobility/flexibility and look fucking cool?

idk, I've been getting into oly's and have found them just really fun. They also translate well to functional strength (no meme).
>>
>>42312688
>far left is in metric for some reason
That's an improvement, not a fault.
>>
>>42313851
any kind of software engineering/data analysis job at a lucrative company can get you this salary starting

There's tons of self-education tools online if you can't afford college. Just work a min-wage job to take shit on coursera and bang out a bunch of certificates, do independent projects and build a portfolio (you'll get these from your assignments as well), and then just apply to every major company you can. Also this mostly works if you live near a coastal city (assuming US) or are willing to move to one. Tech is not in bumfuck nowhere Oklahoma for a number of good reasons.
>>
File: 1496091452050.jpg (117KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
1496091452050.jpg
117KB, 500x662px
There is this guy who looks like he is 18-19 years old, fapping in the sauna. srs
>>
>>42315346
Are you gonna help or not
>>
>>42315176
Return the weights damnit.
>>
File: 1487263223775.jpg (9KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487263223775.jpg
9KB, 243x250px
>>42311058
Why on gods green earth are there always naked old dudes? We get it, you're old and do not give a fuck. Doesn't mean you need to casually hang out in the locker room completely naked procrastinating on actually going and working out.
>>
>>42315275
>6 different plates
>4 pegs to place them on
pls solve
>>
File: Capture+_2017-06-23-22-36-50.png (57KB, 471x252px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-23-22-36-50.png
57KB, 471x252px
>>42311475
>>
>>42313854
Weightlifting is full of qts and powerlifting is a meme.
>>
>>42311232
happens at my gym too.

always skinny girls doing it.
>>
>>42311058
I read this piece and at one point she wrote "there are no perks to being a girl".

What fucking bothers me is that she is objectively wrong, yet her shit gets lauded and published and spread because she is a "good" writer. I hate it, I hate hate hate HATE it. I get so fucking triggered when someone in power (relatively) propagates something so openly wrong, yet gets no negative feedback or flack for saying something that is so wrong it could be harmful, or even worse, it could be brainwashing.

Stupid fucking liberal white female "artists". These people truly have no understanding or humility of their position in world society.
>>
>>42311197
>>42311211

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>42314426
t. rude yankee
>>
>>42315487
This except 3 pegs and 5 weights. I put the 2.5s, 5s, and 10s on the same peg and give the 25s and 45s their own pegs. Sometimes I put the 10s on the 25 peg. It's usually just chaos, so at least I bring some order.
>>
>>42311312
when you see him takin equipement and say nothing its mean you agree to this by silent. you should have told him ''excuse me im using this plates'' and he would have just walk away.
>>
the stupid fucking chads that wear those cutoff shirts to show how """muccsly" they look fuckoff with that stupid shit just trying to impress people but they just look strong i actually do ss just because i dont look strong im actually strong youre stupid bro split just make you look strong and get gfs but your gfs are probably stonger than you and once they know im strong they will want me even thoug hi dont look strong im actually strong because ss so fuck off
>>
File: IMG_5737.png (313KB, 577x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5737.png
313KB, 577x577px
>mfw reading all these stories and realizing how much it pays off to have your own home gym

city fags btfo. couldn't imagine having to share a place where smelly niggers and obnoxious women congregate to get sweaty. how can you even focus?

i'll stick to lifting naked and blasting gregorian chant, thanks.
>>
File: 1495357037269.jpg (10KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
1495357037269.jpg
10KB, 285x298px
>>42316233
>>
File: IMG_0019.jpg (138KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
138KB, 900x900px
>The occasional Stacy that comes by strutting her ass like a dog in heat while doing my set.
>white bois who like jake Paul
>occasional high school girl who tries to get fucked by college chad
>weight are everywhere
>shitty pop music on blast
>aerobics class full of old milfs who take up parking in the morning.
>the guy who is being overprotective of the weights, has about 12 dumbells.
>the group of guys that are never gonna make it because they smell of Carl's Jr.
>the old guy airdrying his asshole
>Arab guy who always tries to sell me viagra as a preworkout.
>sauna full of fat woman not trying to workout and some guy in there working out.
>>
>>42315487
This. 35 lb plates should be banned. They just fuck up everything and it only takes a 2 plate combination (25+10) to make 35. Doesn't explain how one side of a rack will have 6 5's and the other side 0, though.
>>
>>42311760
Te jodes cabron
>>
>21
>still a skeleton because no money

when my first paycheck comes in later this week i am going to pig the fuck out
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4KB, 252x200px
>>42311058
I've been getting bigger and thinner every week, people who see me often go "whoah anon you're in such good shape!" I know I should be glad and I am but I still feel like shit when I look in the mirror because of tfw no abs. I'm 1,75m manlet and 76kg, and I've been cutting for the entire summer... Shit sucks brahs. Just eating chicken and/or fish every day and feeling immensely guilty whenever I eat something else - doesn't have to be bad food, it's just the knowledge that what I'm about to do will lead to an increase in my disgusting belly fat. It just feels like everything is pointless unless you've got that six-pack going for you.
>>
>>42311149
S Q U A T S Q U A D
>>
>>42313654
Same here. I got down to 175, goal 160. Crept back up to 180. Been stuck here for 2 months. But I'm feeling good and looking great. Been gaining lean mass. So Idk.
>>
>>42314462
Little girls only? Yep, that's perverted.
>>
File: 1498008435034.jpg (274KB, 1200x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1498008435034.jpg
274KB, 1200x1604px
>>42311058
>live in Vienna, Austria
>decide to go to the gym at 9PM
>gym is crowded as fuck with shitskin dudebros
>literally looks like I'm in the middle east
>more weight plates and dumbells on the floor than on the racks

fucking never again, it's insane how different the people in the morning are compared to the evenings
>>
I laugh heartily inside when I see dudes half my size squatting twice what I am but they're not going down all the way and their wide stance is applying stress to their knees.

Makes me feel more content with my 1 pl8, steady progress and correct form.

Also women need to stop fucking texting at the squat rack jfc.
>>
>Arms and delts still tiny as fuck
>Already got stretch marks

Life is hell.
>>
>>42316827
poland, austria and lithuania fought and died together to keep shitskins out of vienna. Nothing matters, does it.
>>
>>42316883
This, in my gym nobody goes to even parrallel, always loading up 100kg+ looking at me full of themselves when I squat only 80kg ATG. Good thing nobody of them fucking deadlifts ever so I get so slam the weights and grunt all I want they can't do shit - or I'd like to see them try just to witness snap city live.
>>
>>42316827
Which gym?
>>
File: 1499468249652.jpg (146KB, 870x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1499468249652.jpg
146KB, 870x1092px
>>42311123
>squat squad
At least you don't have to deal with the bicep brigade and the tricep troupe
>>
>>42311058
Students hogging machines and benches doing nothing but playing on thier phones. Bonus points if their instagraming thier "workout"
>>
>>42316933
mcfit, mariahilferstraße. probably gonna leave soon tough
>>
>>42311123

Bench battalion worse
>>
>>42312876
gym mass shootings when
>>
>>42317004
Shit gym. Went to the one in Lugnercity once. Was packed to the brim, only 1 squatrack and shitskins don't let you work in. Never again.
>>
>>42316978
The Bench dip bitches
>>
>>42317075
The 'Roid Regulars
>>
File: Wotan.jpg (353KB, 1000x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Wotan.jpg
353KB, 1000x1448px
>>42312849
Take the old path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABjl6_y8mJo
>>
>>42313718
maybe it was a dumbbell?
>>
>>42312600
good luck jeremy
>>
>>42312731
i-i do my OHP in the squat rack

i'm only up to 90 pounds but i can't be fucked cleaning the weight every time, and the seated one fucks with my shit

sorry lad
>>
>>42314329
aris isn't a weeb though, i hope you don't think that random girl that isn't even technically anime isn't aris
>>
File: 53a32c5507600.png (156KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
53a32c5507600.png
156KB, 512x512px
i ripped my carpet up recently so when i drop weights it sometimes knocks my TV and music off

>moms basement master race
>>
>listen to Sabaton while lifting
>want to rock out between sets
>can't, because don't want to get kicked out of gym
>listen to Orbit Culture
>want to guttural roar lyrics as I lift
>can't, because don't want to get kicked out of gym

LIFE IS THE WORST
>>
>>42313151
a lot of people genuinely believe they are celebrities now due to social media. I read about this in an old psychology textbook, it's a phenomenon that occurs in any large society, and the internet is the biggest "society" yet. the issue is only a very small percentage of society can actually be famous so what you get is a lot of schizoid people that avoid facing the real world and surround themselves with only what is consistent with their worldview so their ego doesn't break down. This is why you see so many social media women with that same blank, lifeless face all the time, it is a symptom of their dissociated schizoid state.
>>
>>42313773
be a programmer, 120-150k first job is not unusual
>>
>>42318075
>Muh CS meme

CS is a fucking crapshoot. Guys from my uni are either making 90+k or 40k starting out, nothing in between.
>>
>>42311058
Love the pic op. The creep got creeped.
>>
The gym I go to just finished remodeling.
>Some machines were moved to the free weight area
>Free weight area is now cramped as fuck
>There's now this big area for people to push a sled or use those battle rope things
They also replaced the powercage with a half-rack which looks nicer but is not as effective.
>>
>>42317766
Doesn't your gym have some kind of setup with exterior weight rests? Mine does, and they can be adjusted with makes it like 99% easier to set up for DL and Pendlays
>>
>>42314421
"""""Males"""""
>>
For some fucking reason i never stopped being an aspie faggot in the gym. everywhere else in life my autism started to decrease, I'm able to make small talk and shit at uni, work, whatever, but i sperg out everytime someone talks to me at the gym.
>>
>>42318274
my already cramped gym is now even more cramped because they added two seperate rooms for fucking spinning courses and some weird gymnastics shit that absolutely nobody uses ever.
>>
File: angry4.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
angry4.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>42311058
THE FUCKING NIGGERS CURLING IN THE ONLY SQUAT RACK OF THE GYM
>>
>>42318124
part of it is how good you are, but most of it is just how you present yourself. there's this idea that HR sort of people are incapable of judging candidates, so most people running interviews are autist programmers just trying to tell if you are "one of them" ("hacker ethos", "passion", etc) and don't have the social skills to tell who's bullshitting them. so if you're the real deal it's easy, if you're not but a good actor it's doable. most of the people working at these companies are either legitimately very good or retards who play the part well

there is definitely no middle ground though, you're either working at a SV-style software company making $$$, or you're doing enterprise or you're working at a non-software company making shit

t. high school dropout, retail/food service for a decade, learned programming now making six figures
>>
>>42318359
nah i wish it did, seated ohp has weight rests in front and back but they're both facing inwards towards the seat, kinda retarded
>>
>>42319192
Nobody gives a shit /g/ shut the fuck up and don't derail the thread with your bullshit
>>
File: 1480941348312.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480941348312.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>>42311058
>be me at the gym trying to lose weight
>see super hot guy
>try to steal glances at him to admire god's work
>sure enough he catches me looking
>I immediately stop looking in his direction
>he comes over to where I am and starts exercising
>assburgers kicks in and I drop the weight I was pushing
>he laughs at my inadequacy
>I leave shortly after
why are fit guys such roasties REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>42312568
Same thing. My university gym was really quiet at 05:30 for the longest time but now it's nothing but fuccbois doing curls. The good thing is there are like 10 power racks and only a couple of people ever use them in the morning so I can usually do my lifts in peace unless that one guy is there doing power cleans loudly.
>>
>>42318134
lol.
>>
>>42311462
Goober etc
>>
>>42312772
Just working on their ASSets
>>
>>42312772
>Doing cleans or deadlifts
>Rest a bit for the main set
>When I go back to the bar, there's a girl/woman in front of me, perfectly aligned with the bar center, doing ass exercises
>Can't get into position without looking into the eye of the beholder

I swear to God, if one day one of them asks me "were you looking at my ass" I'm going to burst
YES, I'm looking at your ass! If you don't like that don't point it at me.
>>
>>42311058
MY SQUAT IS TERRIBLE
I CAN DL 255 BUT MY SQUAT IS AT FUCKING 160

BY ALL ACCOUNTS I SHOULD ATLEAST BE AT 200, I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE REEEE
>>
>>42319907
at those sort of numbers please put the units.
>>
>>42319937
Pounds.
>>
>>42316356
sorry I don't speak unemployed what did you say
>>
>>42319275
starving attention whores make me sad

have a (((You)
>>
>>42311058
i feel like im going to fail. i've never had the discipline to do anything consistently
>>
>>42311079
This
>>
>>42311079
this.
>>
File: 11dk4jmb4kuy.jpg (464KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
11dk4jmb4kuy.jpg
464KB, 1536x2048px
>>42311058
My OHP went from 60 to 75 over 2 years what the fuck. I also have a biscuit dick I hate everything
>>
>>42319275
We don't roast people at the gym. You are trying, if you fail we laugh with you.
Have you ever seen anybody getting bullied at the gym? If you are pathetic you just get ignored and people will try to help you out if they see you are having a hard time.

It's your fault for being a special snowflake and taking everything against you.
>>
>>42312850
tfw this is my best friend's daughter
>>
>>42321222
What a surprise, she calls me daddy too.
>>
I have no idea what makes for a good leg day.
>>
>>42312772
Generic r9k turbovirgin frogposter #2174124124
No way this isn't some kind of fucking bot or something
>>
>>42321285
Can't you walk after the routine is done? Yes? You are doing it wrong then.
>>
>>42311058
My tiny gym only has one squat rack. I always have to find a time when there aren't people there so it's less likely to be used
>>
>>42321160

kilos? thats prety good anon
>>
>>42311232
then nobody will see her booty, she can't allow that.
>>
File: 1462346332730.jpg (177KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462346332730.jpg
177KB, 1024x1024px
>>42318274
fitness connection in ballantyne?
>>
>>42313773
Computer security expert. That's average for a year or so into your career.
>>
>>42318124

40k guaranteed out of school is not bad when most people get useless degrees
>>
>>42316340
viagra is a pre-workout that roiders use, it's a vasodilator, so it'll give you a bigger pump on top of the already bigger pump that roids give, but these monkeys can't stop chasing the immediate gratification.

>white bois

Poo in loo
>>
>>42318012
G
Y
H O M E
>>
That one faggot that seems to want to watch me and work out near me whenever I go to the gym. It wouldn't be so damned bad if A: it wasn't midnight B: we weren't one of like four people there and C: he didn't insist on staying in there until two minutes after I walk out. It's the last one that really pisses me off, since the fucker does this no matter how long I stay in there. I thought I was just being an autistic at first so I tried switching up how long I stayed, but nah, dude just waits until I leave. It's fucking weird.
>>
Fuck the retards who rerack the dumbbells in the wrong spots, how autistic can you be when the weight numbers or RIGHT FUCKING ON THE RACK REEEEEE
>autism engaged
>>
>>42321464
That's what squats are for.
>>
>>42321458
Pounds nigga. What the fuck am I trying for
>>
>>42322148

Fuck him in his ass hard you cuck
>>
>>42311058
To the 3 older guys that sit around talking on the benches, machines, racks, cardio equipment, and do 1 set every ten minutes: I hate you passionately
>>
File: 1489457634672.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489457634672.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>chick is doing some chick exercise
>her phone, water, keys, etc are on the bench next to her
>"mind if I use this?"
>"I'm using it."
>"You're not; your stuff is on it though."
>"Do I need to report you or?"

Ended up doing standing shoulder press with DB juuuust outside her personal space for as long as she was there.
>>
>>42323151

You cuck
>>
File: Reeee.png (342KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Reeee.png
342KB, 640x360px
>>42311058
>There's a cable station and a cable cross station. Which one do you think people use for rope pulldown?
>Standing on two benches to do goblet squats.
>Group classes that involve rotating stations.
>People who try to talk to you while you are mid set.
>>
File: 1500674672218.jpg (778KB, 2736x2052px) Image search: [Google]
1500674672218.jpg
778KB, 2736x2052px
>>42313606

>>42311058

>>im a small guy 6'0 190lbs 15%

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU.

I'm 5'9 160 suck a dick Chad
>>
>>42323078
IF HE WANTS THIS DICK THEN HE BETTER MAN UP AND ASK FOR IT.
>>
FUCK OVERHEAD PRESS! STOP BEING HEAVY AND JUST FUCKING GO UP ALREADY DAMNIT!
>>
>>42319907
Fix your form
>>
>>42311187
Almost same issue, whenever I find an oly bar in a landmine I flip a tit. Especially when someones using it and all I have is a women's bar left
>>
skinny shits who take up the platform or rack to do a supersetted bodyweight or dumbbell routine
>>
>>42324120
why tf are there feet on that womans back
>>
>>42324900
why does the lady in white have another woman coming out of her bum
>>
File: calm.jpg (79KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
calm.jpg
79KB, 300x309px
>>42312850
Literally my gym
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.