[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>EleanorWilson, 28, who worked at a school inBristol, engaged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: eleanorwilson2.jpg (118KB, 1368x912px) Image search: [Google]
eleanorwilson2.jpg
118KB, 1368x912px
>EleanorWilson, 28, who worked at a school inBristol, engaged in drunken sexual activity with the pupil while returning home from a school trip to visit the Large Hadron Collider Geneva in 2015.

>Miss Wilson, who had trained as a Royal Navy Reservist, engaged in oral sex with the pupil in the toilet cubicle and then had full sex with him, a disciplinary panel found.

>The tryst only came to light when another student heard about it and threatened to tell the school unless Miss Wilson engaged in sexual activity with him.

And all these stories are just the ones dumb enough to get caught! Surely all the alphas on fit must have been having lots of sex with teachers... Right?
>>
>>42310613
Female pedophiles aren't as common over here
>>
>>42310613
NICE
I
C
E
>>
>>42310613
She's one year older than me and looks mid 40s while I look like I just turned 18
>>
>>42310613
she always has one eye on the teen dick
>>
File: eleanor-wilson.jpg (51KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
eleanor-wilson.jpg
51KB, 640x960px
>>42310613
>>
>>42310613
All three of them should be shot.
>>
File: eleanor-wilson-facebook.jpg (34KB, 782x440px) Image search: [Google]
eleanor-wilson-facebook.jpg
34KB, 782x440px
>>42310613
Degeneracy
>>
>engaged in drunken sexual activity with the pupil while returning home from a school trip to visit the Large Hardon Collider Geneva in 2015.

How did they get away with this?
>>
>>42310613
most academic chicks are low key horny sluts m8.
>>
>>42310613
nice
>>
>>42310665
Tits or gtfo
>>
Unfortunately I was never able to fornicate with any of my cute teachers from grade school, however, I'm currently dating a 29yr old and I just turned 21 a few months ago so I can say that I've had sex with a mature woman while I was relatively young.
>>
File: 1500450389271.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500450389271.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>42310613
>>
>>42310613
>threatened to tell the school unless Miss Wilson engaged in sexual activity with him.
What a fucking cuck, hope they beat the shit out of him when they found out
>>
>>42311196
>cuck
>blackmailing your teacher for sex

That's not what that word means.
>>
>>42310613
Can someone explain to me why it's always the blondes doing some degenerate shit?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.