[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm not fat but one of my friends is /fit/ and I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1501265460871.jpg (92KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1501265460871.jpg
92KB, 1080x1350px
Guys, I'm not fat but one of my friends is /fit/ and I just moved in with him. I have never lifted weights in my life and haven't really exercised since I quit my soccer team like 6 or 7 years ago. The other day I lifted weights with him. I pushed myself and after we finished I couldn't move my arms very much. The next day I woke up and it's was the same except I it was also really painful. It's been like this for three days and there's an immense pain whenever I move them even slightly that hasn't diminished noticeably.
Have I torn something? I feel like my body wasn't ready to jump into what he wanted me to do and I had too much pride to say that I was done lifting. What can I do to not be going through this fucking pain it's really bad.
>>
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
>>
>>42309886
dont go to hard at first my man tendons need to strengthen when you start lifting so you can out on muscle but just give it another day or two and you will be good this happened to me
>>
>>42309968
Even if next time is half as bad I'm still a little scared.
>>
>>42310239
Stop being a baby, one day you will miss that feeling.
>>
>>42309886
That's how it actually is in the beginning, it lasts for the first 2 weeks after every workout. If you've done your excercises correctly, you've not torn anything.

I was liftng with an ultradyel like you, and he said the exact same thing, so maybe it's just newbie pains, they come before newbie gains. Make sure your form is correct and you're not putting on too much weight, you'll get used to it.

ALso you're a pussy bitch
>>
>>42310239
You baby read what's DOMS is. Your body is acclimating to new stress, ie lifting for the first time.

Don't ego lift and take it slow. It'll take years to catch up to your boyfriend.
>>
>>42309886
Is that Tom Holland?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.