[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a real autistic stereotypically /fit/ problem. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: jeffplsgo.jpg (61KB, 510x345px) Image search: [Google]
jeffplsgo.jpg
61KB, 510x345px
I have a real autistic stereotypically /fit/ problem. I have been lifting at the same game for 2 years. The last 10 months have been the same time every 3=-4 days a week (depending on routine). So I see the same motherfuckers every fucking week but I'm not friends with any of them and I don't even know their names.

Is it too late to be friends with any of them? I want to make friends. I just think it's awkward as fuck asking someone what their name is when you've seen them 3x a week every fucking week for 10+ months.

Is there a solution? Should I just talk with them? Also there are a lot of BIG GUYS who are clearly on roids and I want to roid. Should I ask them where they get their gear or will they be offended? PS No homo (yet)
>>
>>42307598

>do bench
>ask one of em for a spot
>after the set say thanks and shoot the shit a bit

this is how i get on a name-by-name basis with people at the gym. but i dont do it intentionally because im not a faggot like you it just happens whenever i need a spot
>>
>>42307628
>im not a faggot like you

pls no bully

there is one big guy who I got to spot me once and he talks to me every once in a while but we dont know each others name

another big guy (this guy could be a male model no homo) told me my squats were impressive like 8 months ago but ever since that we just look at each other

am i too autistic for friendship?
>>
You're not. I started a conversation after 2 years. Try talking about fitness related things.
>>
It's not awkward to ask someone their name.
>>
>>42307598
the next time you interact with one of them, mention how you're frustrated with your 2-year plateau

it will be easy because every is there to do fitness related things, and it's not a lie

Since they are probably reasonable people they will attempt to console you in some way, and try and mention that you wanted to look into performance enhancers and try not to through steroids around

If you're nervous like this though they're probably going to pressure you to use your boyhole so keep tht in mind
>>
Don't think too much. Just do. I guess a lot of this autism here on /fit/ is merely being unused to socially acceptable behaviour. If you do something simply be confident.
>>
What are they gonna do? Think about it. Honestly.

Are they gonna punch you for asking? Even if they did - they would get banned
>>
>>42307628
This actually works. I've talked to several girls at the gym this way. Still not man enough for an ask out, but I can at least get the ball rolling now.
>>
>h-hey
>...
>y-you're on roids, right?
>what?
>where do I get some? also can we be friends? ;)
RIP op
>>
>>42307668
Yes, but you can overcome it if you just learn to be more outgoing and talkative. I have the same issue. Just gotta put the effort out there and talk to them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.