[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just did Zerchers for the first time yesterday. They are amazing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: ALPHA.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ALPHA.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
Just did Zerchers for the first time yesterday.
They are amazing, what the fuck is wrong with this board?
I could literally zercher 80% of my squat, and I squat 3pl8 as a 3RM.
Doesn't hurt, at all, and I was wearing short sleeves.
Feel my legs way more that with a back squat and feel my upper back as well. They're like a better version of front squat.
Are you all just pussies, is that what's going on?
I mean pic related does recommend some stupid lifts, but zerchers are god tier.
>>
>>42304079
agreed, they are fun as fuck. Zercher Holds give me an insane neck pump.
>>
/fit/ is too conservative when it come to workout choices.

Zercher deadlift is better for overall core and back strength imo.
>>
>>42304079
>>42305112
>>42305219
post pic, guarantee you are a skinny fuck. Zerchrs get to bullshit once you start trying to move real weight
>>
>>42304079
>r 80% of my squat,
then what is the use?
don't tell me you're training for the pump?
>>
>>42304079
Zerchers are for pussies that are too scared to keep adding weight to their back squat.

RIP bicep tendons just to look like a tool.
>>
>>42304079
>back squat uses more muscles (hence more weight lifted)
>the more muscles you use the stronger you get and the move is more efficient
>therefore it is better than the zercher

wow, how complex!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeYrcpbn4o8
>>
>>42306311
Eric is beyond human
>>
>>42305219
>Zercher deadlift
JUST
Zercher Squats are god tier though, because they stress enough muscle to trigger test release while distributing the growth evenly between upper back and legs, thus making you NATURALLY ENHANCED ™. Ideally it should be done with a harness since the crook thing is an injury waiting to happen once you work your way up to heavy weights.
LMAO at all the backsquatcucks.

>>42305390
are you dense? a lot of intermediate-advanced programs have you rotate a back squat and a front squat variation in order to avoid overtraining. but surely you know that since you're not just a 14 year old doing pushups in your room because your parents won't let you join a gym, right? no, you're a hardcore badass thicc powerbuilder, I can see that.

>>42305595
not really. zerchers use more muscle mass, just less efficiently. the weak link is the upper back, which tends to give out way before the legs. but since it's just a stabilizer that means the lift has a weird intensity/reps ratio, and lends itself to higher rep work (8-12). If you want to be a disgusting T-Rex tranny then by all means, back squat away. But if you want to be a husbando with defined yet proportionate legs, and a thick YOKE, then you should zercher. Personally I don't even need to work on my legs, they've always been massive. Plus I think big legs are disgusting and effeminate.
>>
>>42306311
I'd pay for this faggot to get an mri
>>
>>42306378
alpha destiny pls go
>>
>>42306396
keep denying the biological law of accommodation, punk, see where that gets you. you'll come back crawling. you'll come back crawling, the lot of you.
>>
>>42305418
>be at gym zerchering 3 pl8 for easy sets of 10
>can tell people want to open their mouths but know they don't deserve to talk to me since my zercher 12RM is their DL max
That's what making it truly means. I can do whatever the fuck I want there. I'm king. Even the fucking gym owner is my bitch. I'm doing fucking Jefferson Lifts and literally still humiliating everyone by being stronger and getting better gains kek
>>
zercher deadlift is fucking meme as fuck BUT

it teaches you how to use upper back and im sure it has great carry over in that regard to regular diddly

if you dont flex your upper back you will round like a fucking quasimodo

I have lanklet proportions, i cant even get to starting position of zercher deadlift from floor, so when i placed bar with bumpers on top of thick bumpers (about 6cm idk) and i got into position it was still on the bumpers. But with super rounded upper back. But when you flex your lats and tighten the back the bar gets lifted off the ground without even driving with legs.
Really made me realize how shitty my starting position was when it comes to regular deadlifts.

And it aligns perfectly with this video, flexing the lats and upper back part

https://youtu.be/oiDczs9j75E

Im not saying you should do this lift religiously but def try it if you are struggling with regular DL lockouts and see if your upper back isnt a problem
>>
>>42306505
You're lucky you work out at planet fitness.

If I saw some faggot egolifting with 315 at a circus lift, I'd ask to work in, then ask politely to put real weight on the bar.
>>
>>42306543
That's weird, for some reason I'd have assumed you'd teleport behind me.
>>
zerchers fucked up my rotator cuffs. otherwise they were starting to really fill out my biceps and hit my upper back and abs very hard

just go a bit lighter than you think thats my advice
>>
>>42306505
when i used to go to gym there was only one guy pulling above 160kg deadlift
i was slightly above him

but literally everyone else didnt deadlift at all and when it came to squats biggest squats were like 100kg quarter squats

but now i have home gym and i have gains of my life
>>
>>42306514
zercher deadlifts are a guilty pleasure of mine. I don't do them often, I don't do them with any goal in mind and I'm fully aware they're kind of useless/infefficient and risky. But my god they feel so fucking good, it's unreal. It's literally like cumming.
>>
>>42306574
how do you know they have done that

real question
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.