[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw weak joints >every time I do squats I fear for my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>tfw weak joints
>every time I do squats I fear for my life
>hands get bruised while doing bench
>searing wrist pain after curls and tri pushdowns
>can barely hold the bar when deadlifting

Am I just deluding myself? I 100% would have been a gatherer in ancient society tbqh I don't think I can keep fighting nature
>>
File: 1499674284818.jpg (152KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
1499674284818.jpg
152KB, 500x653px
Quit being a weak cunt.

I weighed 500lbs at 17, and you can bet your faggot ass my joints screamed at me, veins did too as they were pre-varicose.

However, I was 200lbs by 19-20, and I now have no loose skin at all at 25. All because I didn't fucking give up and bitch out.

Don't be a sad cunt, ignore the pain.

Or, you can stay berrypicker as fuck.
>>
>>42303733
>>can barely hold the bar when deadlifting
That sounds more like a weak grip, work on it with stuff like farmer walks etc.
>>
>>42303750
>quit being a weak cunt
Yeah, fucking pussy ass wrists and shit snapping on a deadlift, should have told them to man up. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>42303853
it doesn't hurt, you're just a pussy
>>
>>42303866
That wasn't me (OP)
>>
>>42303853

You are weak.
>>
>>42303733
does it really matter where you start? as long as you progressively overload you'll get stronger in time. even if it takes like a year to increase your squat by 45 pounds. you'll definitely feel stronger by then. after a few years things should be fine. you're going to need to eat in a surplus to increase mass. in time tendons should strengthen up, muscle cross section increases and your control over your body would feel a lot better.
>>
>>42303733
Most of you guys try to rush your progress because you think you're not 'manly' if you don't CONFORM to some arbitrary standard that says 'you have to lift X amount at Y age or you're a FAGGOT and should kill yourself'. BULLSHIT. You only train at the level you can train at and anyone telling you anything different is SHITTING you.

Keep going to the gym, kid. Come back in a YEAR of lifting 2-3 times a week and whine at us if you make no progress then. Until then STFU and show you're capable of patience.
>>
>>42303733
Take it one step at a time.
When I first started little things that I can't imagine hurting now actually killed me with pain in the beginning.
Just squatting 135 or less would leave my back bruised up from the bar and my hands constantly feel fucked any time I tried to hold a barbell.
Thing is, I never let that hold me back. I went at it again and again until the pain went away from these kinds of things.
>>
>>42303733
Gatherer, eh? Well when you say it like that it sounds better than "im an ecto btw :/"

Eat food, track calories, keep working out. Oh and another tip? Eat food. Like, enough food. Calculate how much your body uses per day and including your workout, eat 500+ calories than that, and you'll slowly but surely gain strength. Eat too little, and you'll (once you've depraved your body of bodyfat) slowly and surely lose strength.

I have lost so many gains due to shitty eating rhythms and not eating enough. While I'm sitting and playing games, lying in bed after I wake up, etc, NOT eating, I'm LOSING mass, strength and weight. Meanwhile, 90% of the other youngsters that go to the gym are eating lunch, and I haven't even eaten breakfast. Your progress is ALL linked to how much you train and how much you eat. One is pointless without the other.
>>
>>42304439
I actually get gains tbqh and have a fairly strict bulking diet. My point was more that I don't think my frame is cut out for what I'm putting it through.
>>
>>42303750
>300lb lost
>no loose skin

doubt.jpg
>>
>>42304522
I have the boniest wrists in the world but I can still do bench and use the weights fine. Stuff like wrist size only starts mattering when you're so strong you've gotten to a lift where you'd straight up need a thicker wrist to sustain the weight.
Are you a bit skelly? Post weight and height.
>>
>>42304544
I'm like 5'8.5 148 pounds
>>
>>42304574
Hmm, you're not a lightweight, but at the same time, could be you're just skinnyfat. Listen, if you're not doing more than 180 pounds bench and squat, it's most likely that you just haven't worked out enough. WHen I first started it hurt and bruised too, but when your hands regenerates, you'll get callouses that help against the pain. The muscles around your joints are weak, so when you work out you strengthen them.

If you're having these pains while doing babyweight, (barely the bar, light dumbells), you're just weak, and you have to keep it up.
>>
>>42304626
Yeah it is baby weight like 175 squat 200 dead 130 bench. I guess I'll just keep going man squats are the only thing that truly bothers me I feel terrified everytime I derack
>>
>>42304651
We're quite alike, you and I. Except I train with higher in bench and less in squats. Just watch your form, you know? If your form is perfect and you're making at least 8 clean squats, you're most likely not gonna mess anything up. Squats scare me too. The times I actually DID feel a real pain in my knees were when I squatted was when i was doing the same weight I'm doing now 2 years ago, with shit form and only 5 reps. Don't worry, keep it up, look at some vids of form and don't do too few reps. You'll make it, just take some precaution. Your body will tell you if you're doing something wrong.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.