[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dorian "Y'know" Yates Can't tell if he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
Dorian "Y'know" Yates

Can't tell if he's becoming enlightened or if he's just the ultimate narcissistic, bro-science peddling stoner meathead.

Thoughts on the "new" Dorian?
>>
>>42303533
>"new" Dorian
Nah, he's old
>>
>>42303533

more of the former i'd say
>>
it was a great podcast, what the fuck is your problem you sperg.
>>
>>42304388

I've got no problem with him and I enjoyed the show. He does seem to spout a lot of bro-science as truth though.

As an aside, I also think he's lying through his teeth about the extent of his stack. He must've been megadosing to get to the insane size he was in the 90s

Y'know?
>>
>>42304503
What examples of broscience did he spew out in the podcast? From what I remember he was actually making fun of the younger guys that didn't know the science and fucked their bodies up
>>
>>42304518

I dunno, maybe his assertion that Cannabis cures all known diseases including Cancer and is completely harmless.

I love his straight talking on steroids. He's a lot more honest and open than most. He's still in denial/bullshitting to an extent though. He was on WAY more than 1000mg a week
>>
>>42304537
In many respects he's just a normal dude who doesn't know a lot about most things. It's Joe's fault for allowing the conversation to spin off into an area where Dorian has zero insightful thoughts when they could have continued talking around his expertise.
>>
>>42304570

Yeah but part of Dorian's thing now is his new found spiritual side. He's always talking about it and evangelising about smoking weed. The London Real documentary revolved around this almost entirely.
>>
>>42303533
Dorian seems cool, but the only valuable thing I take from him is training advice.

The weed and spirituality bullshit is just nonsense.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.