[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you shower? Do you shower before bed, when you wake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: zab63775_1800x800.jpg (197KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
zab63775_1800x800.jpg
197KB, 1800x800px
How often do you shower?
Do you shower before bed, when you wake up, after a workout?
What kind of showers do you have (hot, cold, fast, long) and what do you use in them (soaps, hair shit, skin shit)?

I've been pulling my shit together and taking a shower every night before bed, but have heard stuff like daily showers could be bad for you and cold showers could be good for you in the past. I don't trust random articles I found looking shit up because they are the usual tabloid shit, so I'd like to ask what works best for you personally.
>>
Once a day, ice cold shower for 10 minutes.
>>
i am a sweaty man.
if going to work or uni, shower every morning or feel grubby. if its a weekend i won't feel clean until i shower but if im doing something to break a sweat or swim i'll save shower for after that.
usually take warm long showers. not a fan of scalding. great when morning shit finishes in time for a quality shower, sucks if morning shit isn't ready and have to shower first.
coldshowers can be exhilarating but i don't do them often. they really get some adrenaline flow though.
soap or bodywash, shampoo and conditioner. maybe shave face in shower with conditioner if can be arsed.
should use a facial scrub for blackheads but i don't
>>
Before bed.
I like to be clean when i get under the sheets.
>>
I shower both before and after work, start hot but end with it cold. No shampoo, condition once a week. I use moisturizing body wash.
>>
>>42303888
>No shampoo, condition once a week
do you have a rationale for this or just can't be arsed to shampoo and condition on the reg?
>>
>>42303323
>>42303323
I shower about once a week.
I wash with soap/shampoo about once every two months

Showering is bad for your skin.
Shampoo and soap are bad.

I'm 27 and have a full head of hair and youthfull skin.
Girls aged 19 still try to get with me.
>>
>>42303901
When I use shampoo, I'm really greasy by the end of the day. When I don't, I maintain what seems to be a healthy low level of grease all the time. Your head makes your hair greasy for a reason.
>>
Shower every day after gym
Mostly just water, bout 2x a week with shampoo
>>
I try to shower only after workouts or in the evening and sometimes with water only. Because too much washing only makes you dirtier. But sometimes in the morning I have to shower with shampoo and soap and then shave to feel sharp.
>>
>>42303323
shower everyday bro, there isn't a single health benefit for not showering everyday and even if it had there is nothing worst than someone smelling bad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.