[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Mass Gainers a meme? Or will they help me with extra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: mass.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
mass.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
Are Mass Gainers a meme? Or will they help me with extra calories in my bulk?
>>
Also what's the best way/time to take them
>>
>>42301272
They work, but they are typically just dextrose and whey. It's better to just eat more real food imo
>>
>>42301272

They'll help you with extra calories, yeah, but the money you spend on a mass gainer could go much farther on read food.
>>
>>42301344

The problem with a lot of small dudes is we aren't used to eating that much food. The high calorie shakes make it a lot easier to get it in your body.
>>
File: 1497418866468.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497418866468.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>42301327
>It's better to just eat more real food imo
>>
I'm considering these on top of my food intake, I'm not replacing anything
>>
>>42301387
just add a tablespoon of olive oil in your shake
>>
>>42301403
Thank you based keyboard man
>>
>>42301344
>>42301327
Not OP, but I work for a moving company and often enough we work 12 hour days just moving shit constantly, sometimes we get 15 minute breaks but the trucks don't have microwaves to heat stuff up.

I usually buy cheap casein at a discount store, but would a bi to mass gainer be helpful in getting me those extra carbs/protein on the job?
>>
File: parais.jpg (12KB, 220x225px) Image search: [Google]
parais.jpg
12KB, 220x225px
They work great, especially if you eat as well and not only count on the gainer. I use the one you uploaded and it works great, oats blend without all that other garbage other gainers have.
>>
>>42301664
That sounds like a pretty valid reason to start taking it. It can definitely be hard to get enough calories to keep your gains with a physical job.

I'm thinking of going this route for starting my first bulk. I dropped 90lb over the past year and a half and I'm having very difficult time psychologically with the idea of eating at a surplus. I feel terrible anytime I eat high calorie food and I bike around 150mi/week because I'm scared of gaining weight.

At the risk of sounding like a faggot, I understand how people develop anorexia. I can't look at myself in the mirror and not see a fat fuck even though I have visible abs and bicep veins now.
>>
>>42301272
When you work it out by the $/100g of net protein they are generally the same cost as the high end WPI lowcarb stuff. All that you get extra is sugar/carbs which you can easily add oats and honey yourself for better taste and texture variation. Probably too much of meme, you want complex carbs and fibre for bulk for that constant low G.I. release.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.