[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lift and looksmax for two years >go from being called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1500390822269.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
1500390822269.png
345KB, 498x568px
>lift and looksmax for two years
>go from being called cute to hot
>notice mires and more eye contact with girls
>they still loose interest after 10 minutes despite being the most interesting person in the room at any given time

is there a cure for terminal introversion and no Karisma?
>>
No.
>>
>>42300977
thank you

also mirin dubs
>>
>>42300964
What is looksmax
>>
>>42301068
clearing acne, dental hygiene, proper fitting clothes, etc etc
>>
>>42300964
>most interesting
>admits no charisma
wew lad
you're fucking retarded
>>
>>42300964
Isn't it obvious OP? Women respond to the same things sexually as men! I mean women and men have the same evolutionary purposes so it makes sense! Thus the BEST way to be attractive to women is to looksmax because everyone knows looks are the most important way to sleep with hot gi-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXzPsZHYUbI
>>
>"most interesting person in the room at any given time"
>can't spell "lose"
>>
>>42301139
What the fuck
>Fat literal neckbeard is fucking a 10
>Isn't rich, in fact she is more succesful than she is due to her channel
>He has broken up with HER in the past but she crawled back to him
What the fuck? This chick probably gets hit on every day by Chads yet she goes home to some poor fat neckbeard. What's goin on here guys?
>>
>>42301119
>>42301167
in terms of experiences and accomplishments, there arent many people that come close. but it doesn't matter because my room mate who works at dollar tree is actually banging girls
>>
>>42301094
Do you have any reccomendations for good products to get rid of acne, or at least point me to the right direction because I'm sure someone on /fit/ made a diagram at some point.
>>
stop being a degenerate trying to fuck sluts.
>>
>>42300964
> karisma
bro you're trying too hard. Women can smell that shit so easily.
>>
File: C4hOXvZWQAAoZ4F.jpg (94KB, 749x750px) Image search: [Google]
C4hOXvZWQAAoZ4F.jpg
94KB, 749x750px
>>42301287
women are insane^H^H

women prefer different things than men, such as money, and being treated like shit. things they don't care about: your level in WoW, muscles
>>
>>42301307
honestly my acne went away with age. just don't pick at them and get facial wipes and use them twice a day
>>
>>42301304

maybe your problem is that you're a narcissistic arrogant fuckface, and people actively dislike you

it's hard to differentiate between polite contempt and indifference, hope this helps
>>
>>42301307
I got Accutane
>>
>>42300964

neediness is a big turnoff
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.