[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to a surgery early tomorrow and the doctor said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
I'm going to a surgery early tomorrow and the doctor said I can't lift for 5 weeks

how fucked am I?
>>
doc is probably just jealous of your gains and trying to sabotage you. keep lifting
>>
Depends on how many there is to join in.
>>
>>42300357
jesus christ man it's just a month. if you are needing surgery you probably have worse things to worry about
>>
>>42300382
they're removing a lymph node for analysis. there's nothing wrong with me per se but they want to know if it's just infected or in a small chance cancerous.
>>
>>42300399
well good luck with that dude
>>
>>42300421
it's a scary world
>>
>>42300431
just do what you gotta do and don't think too hard about things. better to commit and move forward than run away and hide from what could be out there. no regrets
>>
Good luck with the surgery, btw. Take care.
>>
>>42300465
>>42300480
thanks man, yeah I'll take that into consideration
>>
>>42300357
Don't listen to the doc bro, they are just gain goblins. I had a surgery done and the dyel loser told me that I can't lift for 2 months. Haha I just started working out a week later and I healed up fine
>>
buy some books and get ready to make some brain gains, OP

they're the most powerful of all
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.