[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Came in to hit chest and biceps, my favorite fukin day. See some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: static1.squarespace.jpg (27KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
27KB, 403x403px
Came in to hit chest and biceps, my favorite fukin day. See some 6/10 chick doing squats in the curl rack across the gym, im the only one in there who looks like i lift, so as im doing curls i see out of the corner of my eye this chick is just staring at me. I throw the dumbbells down after my set and she comes over and asks me for a spot on the squats, i accept her offer and i follow her to the curl rack.

I see shes got 185 loaded up and i have to hold in my laughter(women are so weak) anyway shes wearing these tight pants and she kinda has dat ass but nothin special. She unracks the weight and tells me stay close, now im kinda scared this weight will crush her so im basically grinding on her, she goes down for rep one and her ass rubs up against my crotch but i think nothing of it.

Shes not having too much trouble with the weight and i think she will get 5 solid reps in, rep 2 though something happens, she rubs up against me harder and i hear her ass whistle a bit, she apologizes but i cannot control my penis, it becomes semi erect and im becoming worried that her ego will become boosted because of this.

On rep 3 she makes this loud moaning sound as she goes up and my body begins to twitch and i feel semen rushing up to my penis, i uncontrollably thrust my body forward as shes mid rep and she falls down and the bar crashes down on her and knocks her out. I begin ejaculating uncontrollably through my pants and some leaks on her mangled body. Im in pure ecstasy right now but i look down at her body and realized wut i have done, dear god wut i have done. I finish my curls and go home hoping nobody saw that.
>>
someone ban this fool
>>
>>42296172
use > next time and you'll look like less of a cunt
>>
>>42296172
Replace the girl with a 50 year old guy and the squat rack with the gym bathroom and this story becomes believable.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.