[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body of picture is my dream body. I know it's not huge or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ten.jpg (35KB, 462x410px) Image search: [Google]
ten.jpg
35KB, 462x410px
Body of picture is my dream body. I know it's not huge or anything but to me it looks beautiful.

Im 75kg and 5'9 currently, what type of exercises would i need to do, and is any equipment needed?

also, how long of doing said exercises would it take to obtain the body?
>>
READ THE STICKY U EDGE LORD , IF U THINK FAGGOT TENTACION IS BEAUTIFUL UR GAY
>>
>>42294917
You can attain that body with pushups and cardio, buddy. Good luck, I love you.
>>
>>42294917
looks like about 2-4 months of training
>>
kill yourself 1xf
>>
>>42294917
1 set of push ups to failure
1 set of pull ups to failure
core exercise of your choice

5-6 days a week for a month or two. also don't eat
>>
>>42294917
>be black
>play basketball
>smoke pot
>dont let that bitch give you no rest
>fail to keep your dick in your pants
>yah x F
>>
>>42294917
That's about 5 months of work. Not hard
>>
>>42294917
Don't do shit. I've always had body like that with zero effort in anything.
>>
>>42294924
I just like his body, it's not super muscular and i find it very appealing to look at.

>>42294925
Thanks man, i've never done any real exercise outside of basic daily physical activity. Ill get to it <3

>>42294926
>>42294958
Honestly, i thought it would take way longer. Thanks guys
>>
>>42294969
got a good laugh out of that, thanks anon.

I just like his body, trying to find similar stuff on google i get far more built guys, so i just went with him.
>>
By not listening to tryhard edgy rap
>>
you won't get it.
>>
>>42294917
just fucking cut and run on the treadmill
>>
>>42294917
this lil faggot is 5'6
>>
>>42295018
You sound like a closet fag bro

Also that pic is like middle school mode. Like that's what I remember me and my friends looking like when we were fucking 13. Just lol @ that being your goal body
>>
Step 1) be nigger
Step 2) suck dicks
Step 3) lift for 3 months
Step 4) put on dog collar
>>
>>42294917
that nigga x is like 50 kg or some shit. He is also 5'4. Only thing he has is just low bodyfat ever since he fucking existed. That's what you need
>>
File: 1429814107128.png (550KB, 779x655px) Image search: [Google]
1429814107128.png
550KB, 779x655px
Go vegan and you'll look much better than that. Its the best available option as of now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.