[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I know not all men are the same, but I have a general question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: koreanfried.jpg (117KB, 555x416px) Image search: [Google]
koreanfried.jpg
117KB, 555x416px
Okay, I know not all men are the same, but I have a general question for those of you who started fat/chubby and worked to get /fit/.

Apparently my boyfriend used to be really fat before I met him. He now appears very healthy to me, though with a tiny bit of fat on his belly. He seems really insecure about "getting fat" (he does LOVE to eat, like it really brings him obvious joy which is kind of infectious) and he makes jokes about it all the time. Tbh I couldn't give a shit if he actually got fat, but I'm sure he doesn't want that. Is it more important that I support him emotionally and let him know that I will love him and be attracted to him regardless, or should I try to give him motivation to diet in addition to his gym routine?
What's better for him, assuming he would never get unhealthy-tier fat again?
>>
How about you stop being a little bitch and cook him some meals with great macros
>>
>>42291866
bit gay
>>
>>42291873
The problem is not what he eats at home (and we don't live together), it's him "going ham" and meming "gains" when we go out to eat with friends. He eats himself uncomfortable.
Should I intervene? It would hurt most women's feelings but... I dunno, men are different.
>>
>>42291921
yeah, don't be a bitch, if anything he should be intervening in your shit life
>>
>>42291873
>>42291936
Umm, STOP calling her a bitch right now.
>>
>>42291921
Yeah, get him to cut that shit out. He obviously also values fitness and not being fat, so I really don't think he'd take offense to it or anything.
>>
>>42291936
I don't know if I can take your suggestion seriously since you drew out of nothing that I have a shit life.

I'd only be doing it out of respect for all of the work he put into losing weight in the first place.
>>
>>42291961
As an ex fatty who over eats with his friends some times, I'd love if my girl gave me that extra nudge to keep eating responsibly
>>
>>42291959
typical bait coming from a redditor transfering to 4chan, in other words, end your life
>>
>>42291866
Don't randomly intervene when you eat out, especially with friends, he'll take it as you trying to humiliate him, and nobody likes that.

Motivate him to go to the gym and stick to his diet at home, mainly. A couple well placed compliments do wonder on dudes.

If you really think the eating out thing is getting out of hand, talk to him beforehand, with shit like "oh you're doing so well in the gym and with your diet at home but when we go out it seems to be hard for you, I don't want aaaaall your efforts to go to waste, do you want me to say something next time ?" and see how it goes.

You know, be a woman, support your dude.

If he's been a good boy call him a greek god next time he fucks you.
>>
>>42291961
>>42291976

Thank you, guys! I really hope this is the case because I don't want to hurt him or make him feel more insecure. I know I feel weird any time he comments on what I eat and I've never been fat.

Also congrats, ex-fatty. It must feel amazing doing what you did.
>>
>>42291980
Thanks for the additional detail!

I honestly don't think I can say anything like what you suggested, though. If I'm going to be as obvious as that, I might as well be sugarcoat-free direct or I'd feel like a fucking anime bitch.

I pet his muscles and all that and praise him for his body and then he's like "YEAH BUT I'M GETTING FAT" and idk what to say
>>
>>42292044
You need to praise him and then he still whines like a little attention whore? Are you dating a post-op ftm? Is he eating so much soy it's turning him into a woman?
>>
>>42292122
>Implying voicing insecurities to your s/o as a male isn't brave.
Fuck off with that nonsense.
>>
>>42292150
There's voicing insecurities and then there's ignoring people's positive feedback so you can milk more sympathy from them. He's on his way to becoming a woman. Better buy a strap-on and start asserting dominance.
>>
A former fat to fitty here....he will always be slightly insecure. Probably why he's with you in this first place. All you can really do is constantly remind him how garbage food is, and fuck him lots to burn off whatever he's eating.
>>
File: 1499571508881.jpg (392KB, 1090x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1499571508881.jpg
392KB, 1090x1127px
>>42292044
>I pet his muscles and all that and praise him for his body and then he's like "YEAH BUT I'M GETTING FAT" and idk what to say
Ignore the other anon. All men have ambitions and goals, unreachable or not this attitude your boyfriend has is healthy for the male mind. Pic related
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.