[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do bodybuilders only eat broccoli as their main vegetable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0138.jpg (71KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
71KB, 1300x957px
Why do bodybuilders only eat broccoli as their main vegetable? Is it really all you need?
>>
>>42291292
cheap
filling
has some protein
reduces estrogen
>>
>>42291529
So do kale, but has even more protein? So why broccoli?
>>
>>42291529
>reduces estrogen
What
Source
>>
>>42291746
kale is literally the most disgusting vegetable ever though
>>
>>42291746
I only eat kale and asparagus
>>
>>42291292
Can you guys give me a good way to cook broccolis? It's disgusting if you just cook'em with water or vapor.
>>
I was hanging out at Neo a ton, it's a Goth club in Chicago. I was there eating a shit ton of brocolli as usual and I'm outside finishing it and this pimped out SUV pulls up and this hot chick tells me to come take a ride with her so I get in. We start making out like immediately and stop at this light. She asks me if I like drugs and then pulls out this big crack pipe and takes a huge rip then she starts going down on me in the car, so I stick my hand up this chicks skirt and just get a handful of dick. My whole world just fucking crashed right there. That's when I first started thinking like that, the whole detachment and seeing people as meat thing. So I just said fuck it and then blew my load in that dudes mouth. He got some young dick and I got a new perspective on the animal kingdom.
>>
>>42291851

Cba finding source for you, google it you lazy candy ass. Brassica family veg have some chemical in them called indole-3-carbinol (or somethijg like that, might be called DIM i dunno) that increases rate estrogen is excreted by liver or some shit. Not strong enough to replace an AI if roiding but still helpfuly maybe
>>
>>42291862
So you don't need to eat any othet vegetables as long as you consume a broccoli tree a day?
>>
>>42291874
Kek
>>
>>42291869
Chop it into 1 inch pieces
Put in bowl and toss with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper
Dump bowl on a metal baking sheet
Roast at 375F for 10 minutes, flip, roast for abother 5-10 mins>>42291874
>>
>>42291869
>vapor brocoli
>on a pan on medium heat
>olive oil+garlic+chilli flakes
>when garlic starts goldeining, throw brocoli in
>set heat to low and put lid on
>mix it well so all the brocoli gets the flavour
also mix with other veggies, the GOAT are aspargus, spinach, tomatoes, cabbage and carrots, squeeze half a lime and add a little ginger, now you have the perfect mix of veggies that will taste good and is diuretic as fuck, you'll lose some water weight and get lots of vitamins, also will look leaner
>>
>>42291874
i love you.
>>
>>42291529
The protiens in it are not for muscle probably for hair grow or nails or what ever
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.