[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gym bully made fun of me again Help me /fit/! How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: er.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
er.png
29KB, 633x758px
>tfw gym bully made fun of me again

Help me /fit/! How do I shut him up for good?
>>
tell his mom what he did with your pooper in the gymshower
>>
File: IMG_0552.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
Gitmo bay threat didn't work ehh? Go Sauna+wet rag than Op, what do I got to lose?
>>
File: 1497218952216.png (91KB, 645x428px) Image search: [Google]
1497218952216.png
91KB, 645x428px
>>42290606
Be nice to him! I bet he wants to be your friend, this could be a cute story in the making!!
>>
>>42290606
if it's just verbal, throw some bants back at him. if it's physical tell him to chill.
>>
File: photo.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
>>42290606

Next time he talks about you, do the following thing:

>Go slowly straight up to him
>Look him straight in the eyes and DO NOT blink
>Tell him following: "Do you know who I am? Do you have the slightest idea what I have done in Syria and Iraq, huh? I am not your typical gym-fighter, I won't beat the shit out of you. If you annoy me once more, I will personally call CENTCOM and make sure that you get the first flight to fucking Gitmo! Was that clear?"

and remember to look dead-serious and DO NOT blink while saying this to him.
>>
>>42290606
Look at him like "why are you talking to me" while continuing what you do and then act like nothing even happened
>>
File: 1.jpg (52KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
52KB, 640x619px
>>42290654
>Do you know who I am? Do you have the slightest idea what I have done in Syria and Iraq, huh? I am not your typical gym-fighter, I won't beat the shit out of you. If you annoy me once more, I will personally call CENTCOM and make sure that you get the first flight to fucking Gitmo! Was that clear?

wtf anon
>>
>tfw gym Trickster shuffled the plates and won't let me use the rack until I won't put them in order in less than five moves
At least last week's puzzle was way easier, Starting Strength sudoku only has four numbers in it.
>>
i'm dyel and i always hog squat racks with my 135 presses yet nobody ever said anything and i go at prime time when there are people constantly waiting

but then again i'm 6'7 and most people at the gym are under 6'
>>
>>42290606
Do you even make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle microtrauma?
ya pal... I bet you've never lifted a day in your life if you made a statement like this. Anyone can emphasize with this situation that is a regular lifter whenever we're trying to limit our 1.5 hours in the gym, and are instead bossed around by some out of shape older lady that will never look good because she will never have a winner mind-set and will always carry that "babby fat" she claims she has. I've seen your kind around the gym a time or two... You get on the treadmill at 2.5 mph for 20-30 min, pretend like you're working out, but are really just staring at the 14 yr old high school girls in front of you, in which case you'll fap when you get home to your miserable life with your out of shape hog of a wife who will reject your advances on her later in the evening. Yea... I've seen your type a thousand times. Ambition is your goal, but phaggy time is your soul. Try walking a mile in my footsteps when you squat until you puke, and then come at me bro... All talk and never anyway to back it up, my 72 year old grandmother is like that. Do us all a favor and grow up and learn your place at the gym.
>>
>>42290606
submit and become his gym wife
>>
File: fsdf.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
fsdf.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>42290654
>Do you know who I am? Do you have the slightest idea what I have done in Syria and Iraq, huh? I am not your typical gym-fighter, I won't beat the shit out of you. If you annoy me once more, I will personally call CENTCOM and make sure that you get the first flight to fucking Gitmo! Was that clear?

holy shit
>>
>>42290669
Nice samefagging.
>>
>>42290654
this would only work if you were a CIA agent or some shit
>>
>>42290704
FUCKING KEK DUDE BE SUBTLE AT LEAST YOU'RE POSTING THE SAME EXACT ANSWERS THAN THE LAST TIME
>>
File: 04-mr-krabs-multiple-chins-old.png (291KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
04-mr-krabs-multiple-chins-old.png
291KB, 620x500px
>>42290654
>Tell him following: "Do you know who I am? Do you have the slightest idea what I have done in Syria and Iraq, huh? I am not your typical gym-fighter, I won't beat the shit out of you. If you annoy me once more, I will personally call CENTCOM and make sure that you get the first flight to fucking Gitmo! Was that clear?"

thats some next level psycho shit nigga
>>
>>42290654
You are retarded. Say that to someone at the gym and see how fast they grab you by your skinny little neck and break your nose. Fucking retard.
>>
>>42290606
>tfw gym bully used to harass me
>then last on calls my ass nice butt, faggot and slaps it
>eventually it continued to the point where he comes in my gym shower sessions and just enters inside me without my permission
>Can't fight back because he is too big with broad shoulders while I am too small with small shoulders and larger hips
>after he is done he calls me a dirty slut and cleans his dripping semen with a tissue and throws it in my face
>can't do anything to fight back

what do?
>>
>>42290606
Tell him to get a life.

Or just call him an idiot who has nothing better to do with his time.

This guy/your bully is messing with you because he's insecure about something and sees you as a source to make him feel better about himself.

You need to show him that you don't take crap from anybody.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.