[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ i'm a recovering skinny fat. 200cm 90kg lost some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: aigles-3-1600-1200.jpg (118KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
aigles-3-1600-1200.jpg
118KB, 1600x1200px
/fit/ i'm a recovering skinny fat. 200cm 90kg lost some body fat since september (i was 100kg) and gained some muscle (not so much inforunately). I feel like being 200cm makes thing very hard. I go to the gym 3x a week doing a fullbody routine :

- Benchpress 4x12
- Chins Up 4x12 (helped chins up)
- Butterfly 4x12-
- Shoulder machine 4x12 (i dont do that all the time)
- Leg press 4x12
- Plank 3x1 min

Why do i feel like i'm not going to make it ? How can i stop looking like a stick and have V body... I'm tired /fit/
I
>>
File: Photo du 26-07-17 à 23.44.jpg (207KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo du 26-07-17 à 23.44.jpg
207KB, 1080x720px
>>42285199
Some pics (1/2)
>>
File: Photo du 26-07-17 à 23.44 #2.jpg (208KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo du 26-07-17 à 23.44 #2.jpg
208KB, 1080x720px
>>42285199
>>42285234
>>
I tend to try and focus on a single body part each day, also an adequate diet is essential. You'll make it man just don't give up
>>
>>42285199
>200cm
I'm jelly man
Others can get big, you can become a fucking giant
>>
Alright man, the future looks pretty bleak right now but you're gonna make it. You've got a pretty good frame and trust me when you put on some muscle you will look great. Your first problem is that you aren't eating enough. At 90kg you're going to want to aim for 150-180g of protein per day, if you think you'll struggle to hit that then let me know and I'll suggest you some foods. You should be looking at around 3000-3200 calories per day, don't eat a load of junk food to fill it up but again if you'll struggle to reach it then let me know. Your routine isn't great. I would say do stronglifts or starting strength until you can't make linear progress and then move onto a higher volume routine like PPL or PHUL depending on how many days you can get into the gym. Good luck man.
>>
>>42285199
Squats and kcals...

Look at
Mass made simple.
Great program to gain some lean mass.
>>
>>42285396
Thanks man.
>You should be looking at around 3000-3200 calories per day
I was very high BF when i started lifting in september so i cut at something around 2000 for a long time...Well i'm still around that per day with more cheat meals.I think i'm closer to 88kg now but i don't wanna be fat again (specially facial fat, i gain that a lot). It's pretty scary for me to eat again. I'm going to buy some whey i think.
>Your routine isn't great. I would say do stronglifts or starting strength
I think i'm going to do stronglifts. Does it really works or is it a meme?
>>
>>42285396
I'm 3cm shorter and 10kg lighter than OP, how do I reach 3200kcal, please teach me.
>>
>>42285487
I get that, it's much more important that you hit your protein targets than the amount of calories you eat. Stronglifts is great for building a good strength base, while it won't necessarily give you the body of your dreams it will get you strong and then you can move onto a more hypertrophy based programme.
>>42285625
Peanut butter is ~550 kcal per 100g, add it to your protein shakes and have a spoonful with breakfast/ on toast before bed.
Nuts in general are very high in calories and have a pretty good amount of protein, buy a bag of trail mix and snack on it throughout the day.
Make big pasta salads with a protein of your choice and add high calorie dressings (mayo, ranch etc.)
All full fat dairy products are good (milk, cottage cheese, Greek yoghurt).
These foods are high in fat so go with lean proteins to keep it in check and avoid filling up on simple carbs when you can.
>>
>>42285865
Thanks friend, this would be no problem as Neet, but I work all day, so proper nutrition is extremely hard to keep up for me. Destroys my already tiny lanklet gains.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.