[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think of this training regiment? http://rea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

what do you guys think of this training regiment?
http://real-anime-training.blogspot.ca/2011/05/one-piece-zoros-training.html
forget the weeb shit, it's just a training that interests me, because:
-cool bodyweight excercises (doing handstand pushups is my dream)
-short running distances since I hate running (2 miles/<20minutes)
-use of weightvests

my questions are:
-are the weight vests worth it?
-what kind of results should I be expecting?especially from the "100 reps of cable chest press each side
-and finally, do you have tips so that I could alter it in a way where I could use only bodyweight (have a bar for pullups and am willing to buy a weightvest)

tl;dr: I like this workout because it's unconventional, read it and tell me what you think.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
this was a good post, and you ignored it. I actually needed opinions. yall mean man...
>>
Why not just do a regular routine
>>
>>42286004
because I don't have access to most of the equipment, and I hate going to a gym (I get distracted), or doing pure excercise in general. this one fits my autism, with cool goals (handstand pushups are impressive) and I had been thinking about getting weighted vests for a while.
>>
>>42285024
Looks fun but there's no way to measure when to progress from level to level. Also just seems like the creator threw random shit together.

I'd recommend you follow a renowned strength routine for at least a year, then look into real fencing and training to accomodate it.
>>
>>42285024
noone's replying to your post because everyone goes through this faggot phase for a couple months before we actually decide to hit a fucking gym and actually work out.

It's just a phase it'll go away. Also if you pick it up you'll probably be discouraged by the following:
1) the trouble you have to go to to buy all the shitty weighted vests and shit
2)figuring out how to add resistance without buying more and more shitty weighted vests
3) the low gains you are going to get by doing this over a long amount of time
4)Injuries because you're a fitness noob trying to get into weird shit from the get go
5) the 100 reps of cable chest press each side

Just dump this. all these ideas are shitty. go to a gym. SS+GOMAD. Then cut. 1 year and you're already getting mires.
>>
>>42286665
>>SS+GOMAD
dafuq is that?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.