[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help /fit/ As you can see, I am the literal definition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: skinnyfat1.jpg (599KB, 1288x3032px) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat1.jpg
599KB, 1288x3032px
I need your help /fit/

As you can see, I am the literal definition of skinnyfat.

I started SL 5x5 a month ago, and I'm pretty determined to make a change to my lifestyle and health.

Any advice? Do I have any potential at all? Am I scraping the bottom of the gene pool? I intend to continue SL until I have seen some significant strength gains but after that is there anything I should focus on? Routines etc?

I'm not looking to get huge, would just like to put on some decent muslce mass and actually have a chest for the first time in my life.

Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>42284952
What's that dark thing under your armpits?

If hair, fucking shave bro, it's disgusting.

If tattoo, worst tattoo, looks like hair.

If anything else go see your doctor.
>>
File: skinnyfat2.jpg (582KB, 1072x3264px) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat2.jpg
582KB, 1072x3264px
>>42284952
>>
just keep lifting, eating clean and sleeping enough
>>
1. back to fucking gamefaqs
2. read the fucking sticky
3. get the fuck out
each of those exercises should be done 3xF
>>
>>42284952
Everyone can lift, genetics don't matter. Check out the Greyskull LP, it's where I made the best gains overall as a novice. I also had no chest and weighted dips fixed that
>>
>>42284952
>and actually have a chest for the first time in my life.
SL won't develop much upper body muscle. You'd best focus on SL for 12 weeks then move on to some other program.

Eat enough protein and calories. You will make it if you are consistent.
>>
>>42284952
Those are massive shoulders but you have a lot of fat to lose.

Cut, do SS and focus a lot on shoulders and lats and you'll look like a fucking beast.
>>
File: skinnyfat3.jpg (896KB, 1472x3264px) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat3.jpg
896KB, 1472x3264px
>>42284978
tattoos indeed. They were originally a bit of fun before I incorporated them into sleeves but then I made myself promise not to get the tattoos until I had fixed my body. Sounds autistic but it is what it is.
>>
>>42284999
I will definitely check it out. Will also start doing some dips to get my self going.

>>42285004
Busy getting my diet into a routine now as well. Always been one of those who never ate breakfast etc and then ate a fuckload of food at lunch and especially dinner.

>>42285011
You mean do SS once I have finished SL?
>>
>>42285033
That's just a step away from realizing that tattoos are not worth it.

>You'll almost certainly regret them, people change too much over the years.

>They hide your gains

>They're 100% pose, you are not conveying anything through a drawing in your skin. If something is important to you, let your actions show it, not a drawing.

They make no sense philosophically as they are just fucking drawings you pay for, not something you accomplish. And getting a permanent fashion item is just retarded.
>>
>>42285108
I'll see how I feel once I've reached the body I want, until then, i'm not even thinking about them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.