[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diced chicken Cottage cheese Tapatio I'm finally dropping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (235KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
235KB, 1280x853px
Diced chicken
Cottage cheese
Tapatio

I'm finally dropping bacon and cheddar cheese, ready to shred.
>>
Nobody gives a shit about you and in comparison to the grand scheme of things, the principle of an atom in a single blade of grass is more important than you are
>>
>>42284667
I found the fatty
>>
>>42284646
>tapatio

My man. I used to get bored eating chicken and brown rice all the time until I added hot sauce. Now I'm actually looking forward to it
>>
>>42284646

good luck mate, take some before and after pics to share your progress later.
>>
>>42284646
>storing your meals in plastic containers

Enjoy your xenoestrogens m8
>>
>>42284646
If you are fine with your masculinity and not afraid of eating a lil soy - try gochujang it's like if Sriracha fucked ketchup and a fermented soybean... it's good af my dude
>>
Help me. I travel a lot for work. I live in Tampa, was in Ft. Lauderdale yesterday, home today and tomorrow, Cleveland Friday-Monday then Baton Rouge then home for a few days.

Is powdered protein shakes and bars my only option?
>>
>>42284646
i hate this fucking meal, it doesnt achieve anything and that really doesnt look like cottage cheese
>>
>>42287194

If youre a millionaire, or if your company comps your meals, raid the Whole Foods buffet for those sweet protons. Plenty of variety, skip the meme dishes of course.
>>
nump
>>
>>42287095
I thought that was only when you heat food up in them?
>>
>>42288900
Wrong.
>>
I'll bump.

I've been doing this thing where I just calculate my cals/macros for the week and don't stress too much on individual meals, just try to consume everything by the end of the week and eat a more or less even amount each day. I think it's working out ok.

I made herb chicken breasts, and some bbq sauce boiled chicken breast chuncks - mostly for lunches.
I made this super decadent shrim fetachini alfredo. My goal with this is to consume after workouts to spike my insulin. I put WAY too much butter in the sauce, so most of it wont get consumed because it seems to seperate out on the plate when I reheat - so lesson learned there. My calorie count will be a little lower than I predicted.

For the rest I have:
baked broccoli
baked brussel sprouts
baked cauliflower
Baked red potatoes
Apples (enough for one a day)
Blueberrys
small amount of spinich
pumpkin seeds, brazil nuts, and walnuts

comes out to about 20k calories, with more or less spot on macros (at least I have enough protein). It's supposed to last me 7 days, but I think I'm going to ride it for 8-9 because the calorie totals fits that time range better with my goals.

don't forget to like and subscribe!
>>
>>42284646
>aldi has 7 salmon portions for like $20 (aud)
>Decent sized portions (140g)
>have with brocoli, beans, brussel sprouts

am I making it fellas?
>>
>>42284646
L A D S

Burritos are the ultimate meal prep.
>Slow cook some pork in seasoning of your choice
>Shred that bitch, throw it back in the sauce to soak up all the juice
>Cook up some rice and beans, or cook the beans in with the pork
>Cook some veggies
>Throw all that shit into some wraps, make as many as you like
>Portion out the pork and freeze it
>When it comes to making more burritos just unfreeze the pork (quick defrost in the microwave), and cook up some fresh rice
>Wrap the burrito up in tin foil to keep it solid

It's got everything you need, easy to make and prep, and tastes really good if you got your seasoning right.
>>
>>42289527
Try this on for size, it's fucking awesome and ez pz:
Fajitas:

TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + marinating Cook: 5 min.
MAKES: 6 servings
Ingredients

4 tablespoons canola oil, divided
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
1/2 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
1/2 medium green pepper, julienned
4 green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 cup chopped onion
6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
Shredded cheddar cheese, taco sauce, salsa, guacamole and sour cream

Directions

In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice and seasonings; add the chicken. Seal and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
In a large skillet, saute peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm.
Discard marinade. In the same skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through.
Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with cheese, taco sauce, salsa, guacamole and sour cream. Yield: 6 servings.
>>
>>42289657

Tortillas are empty calories.
>>
>>42289719
fag, use whatever you're using to wrap the burritos.

Jesus, I suppose you assume I'm using canola oil too. it's just a pasta recipe bro, lern2cook
>>
>>42289740
>he uses tortillas
>doesn't know about omelette's

what a fucking pleb.
>>
>>42289783
>omelette's
>to wrap fajitas with
lol
>>
>>42284667
t. brainlet
>>
>>42289850
>calls himself fit
>eats fucking tortillas

You might as well eat shit faggot
>>
File: 1472526796718.jpg (61KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1472526796718.jpg
61KB, 500x667px
>>42289438
>shrim fetachini alfredo
>>
>>42284646
looks tasty desu
>>
>>42287095
You do know that the largest human exposure of xenoestrogens come drone meat right??
>>
>>42287141
>Phytoestrogens are dangerous
>>
File: IMG_2630.jpg (119KB, 950x968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2630.jpg
119KB, 950x968px
>>42287095
>tfw have started wrapping my sanwhiches in foil instead of plastic wrap because of this meme
>>
>Always eat brocolli
>It's not brocolli OR cauliflower season

What the FUCK am i supposed to replace brocolli with
>>
>>42284646
I do door to door sales and I find myself eating way too much fast food because it's cheap and convenient. Is there any reasonably healthy fast food or should I just try to prepare every meal and deal with my food being car temp
>>
>>42287498
Meme dishes?
>>
>>42287194
Make wraps homie. Sure the tortilla is a bit of carbs but they store easy and are good for eating on the road.
>>
>>42291406

Enjoy your metalloestrogens, phag
>>
>>42291853
TSA in tampa doesn't let me take that stuff through.

I've gotten premades through a few times that were in my gym bag when I had short notice to leave, but getting caught too many times and being chewed out by agents is just enough.

On my longer trips, I just premake them in the hotel room, but I was just looking for short turn-around options once I'm at my destination. Subway Salads are my go-to.
>>
>>42284646
>Tapatio
It's pronounced 'Potato', retard.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.