[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at Planet Fitness. Ask me anything (will not answer questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: future of fitness.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
future of fitness.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
I work at Planet Fitness. Ask me anything (will not answer questions from lunks).
>>
>>42277232
Are you the employee that kicked me out for eating carne asada while on the treadmill?
>>
>>42277232
Is there a limit to how much free pizza I can get on your free pizza Mondays? Can I just walk up to your pizza boxes and treat it like a buffet without getting judged?
>>
>>42277262
not op but i also work at a planet fitness
at our location the limit is 2 slices per member but most of us dont give a fuck and give as many as the person wants
>>
>>42277310
OP here. This is true. PF is a judgement-free zone so you should be able to eat as much pizza as you want.
>>
>>42277244
Lunk detected.
>>
>>42277326
>free pizza at the gym

Isn't this counter intuitive to the purpose of the gym? Greasy pizza seems like a bad idea no matter how you slice it
>>
>>42277437
From the standpoint of the gym its very intuitive.
If 90% of your customers are there to lose weight/get in shape and you supply them with high-caloric food, it will take longer for them to get to their goal and therefor buy more monthly subs.
>>
>>42277232
Why do so many gay men visit your shower room and should I have sex with a man?
>>
have you ever called the ambulance because one of your clients fall over and wasn't able to stand up, even with your help?

i heard it took a crane to get fallen landwhales out.
>>
How much is the pay? The one near me is hiring and I'm considering joining...
>>
>>42277437
We show our appreciation to how customers by providing them with food. It is their choice to eat it. Please stop judging them. You probably grunt when you work out.
>>
>>42277232
Do you guys have free weights I'm intrigued by the 10 dollar a month price point.
>>
File: jew-stereotype-800x445.jpg (33KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
jew-stereotype-800x445.jpg
33KB, 800x445px
>>42277437
>>42277455
>>
>>42277232
What are your real thoughts on the Planet Fitness mentality, and what's the weirdest shit you've seen happening there?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.