[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>more and more people at the gym who I've lifted around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>more and more people at the gym who I've lifted around for years have jumped on the steroids

>tfw I'm still too much of a pussy ass baby bitch to start

>tfw getting demoralized the more steroid users I see

Fucking lifting for 6 years now, and at least half the people I've lifted around over the last 6 years have jumped on the juice.

I'm so fucking jelly. Watching them go from "alright looking" to "jacked as fuck brah" in a matter of months out of nowhere despite having lifted for years before with minimal progress.

Well, the guy whose been supplying everyone at the gym talked to me about it, and he said I can ask him anytime and he'll hook me up no problem, but I'm too much of a baby bitch to start.
>>
>>42276657
just be yourself anon
>>
>>42276657
Do sarms first and see how you like them. Friend of mine has done everything, from tren to DMT. He says sarms are the real deal. So yeah take a look at them. I'm still a little skeptical about them because there's so many out there. Enhanced Athlete is a good brand to get your sarms. Don't worry about steroid people. You do you
>>
>>42276871
>Enhanced Athlete aka Every day Tony strays further from God's life aka Would a snake oil salesman be THIS into fucking ladyboys?
>>
>>42277780
>Would a snake oil salesman be THIS into fucking ladyboys?
I would watch that anime.
>>
>>42277785
https://youtu.be/dApHNcYxwqE
https://youtu.be/5ppzlu-gp9Y
>>
>>42276657
Retard don't, you are the last bastion. You cannot fall. You are different. Imagine being skinny dyel, that just started going to that gym. You are working out and looking at all the juiced faggots and then you see that one natty with great physique, that shit is motivating. It's been 6 years and you still haven't hop on gear, that deserves respect. Don't take the easy way
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.