[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when some random person insults someone important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1455506690717.png (738KB, 584x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455506690717.png
738KB, 584x600px
What do you do when some random person insults someone important to you (friend, bf/gf, etc) in the street or in a social context like a party?

What's the correct way to deal with those situations?
>>
>>42275988
Call them a projecting faggot.
>>
>>42276272
and then I punch him, right?
>>
Beg for mercy and if they refuse give them a good blowjob.
>>
>>42275988
Stab them. Repeatedly.
>>
File: 1452919531303.jpg (9KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
1452919531303.jpg
9KB, 216x233px
what friends?
>>
>>42275988
This fucking crusty was hastling my sister and my girlfriend for money (we all went out to see a movie and we're taking public transit home afterwords) so I just moved between them and him and grinned at him.
He called me a shithead and walked away.

Immediately all these comebacks popped through my head like "well at least I have a house you homeless faggot" but the conflict was already de escalated so whatever.
>>
>>42276366
should i use my dick
>>
>>42275988
Tell em fuck off and to leave you alone. Then cheer up your buddy.
>>
>>42276378
I can be your friend, anon.
>>
File: falcon.jpg (54KB, 1024x820px) Image search: [Google]
falcon.jpg
54KB, 1024x820px
>>42275988

strip completely naked

start pissing and shitting at the same time

run at them screaming "I'm the falcon I'm the falcon"
>>
Doesn't happen because I look mean and people think I would punch them

I probably would but idk
>>
>>42275988
>friend
i let them react how they want, deal with it how they want. also depends on if we're walking/standing as a single unit or it's more of a chill environment like a party or a store or something. i can talk friends out of things sometimes. tell them to take it out at the gym. other times they go off.

>s.o.
never happened to me. i'd EXPECT them to handle the situation in a mature way, however they do it. the last thing i want is a female who puts on acts to basically just show how emotional she feels.

>family member
same as friend. i let them deal with it. i can say i hate when i'm in public and a whole fuckin family targets me. example a 20 year old looking kid isn't looking when he turns around, almost bumps into me, calls me out, whole family dogging me type shit. fucking pathetic. usually blacks too. not gonna fuckin lie. actually 100% of the time it's been black families with shit similar to this. you just come into view and they dog you and sometimes talk shit. oh and the black chicks in the family always yapping shit too.
>>
>>42276420
wolololololololo
>>
Depends on the person if it's an unknown person 1) attempt to de escalate situation. 2) attempt to leave 3) if attacked defend self and flee. Even though I can carry legally you're not supposed to carry and be drinking etc which would be the most likely scenario for this. I do HEMA and wish I could just carry an arming sword around, shit would be cash
>>
>>42275988
friend? I mean whatever, follow your friends' lead. Mention the guy was an asshole to your friend as you leave.

gf? Hopefully if you've got a cool gf you can play it up, so if she gets called a slut you can say you're her pimp and don't like sassy customers who give his bitches shit and no cash. Call her a top-quality piece of ass who runs $10k a night so he had better pay up or shut up and go fuck a gutter slut like his mom instead.
>>
File: 1455423124076.jpg (34KB, 355x339px) Image search: [Google]
1455423124076.jpg
34KB, 355x339px
>Going outside
>Having people important to you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.