[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dips are the only chest exercise that I feel it's actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Dips.png (50KB, 988x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dips.png
50KB, 988x900px
Dips are the only chest exercise that I feel it's actually hitting my chest. Anyone else? Pushups and bench press don't do shit to my chest.
>>
>>42272432
incline bench and flies?
>>
>>42272432
I always hear a crack near the center of my chest, is that bad? It never hurts
>>
>>42272432
Dips shrek my shoulders.
Am I going to low, or what?
>>
>>42272469

your hearts gonna fall outta its socket bro
>>
>>42272469
i get that after waking up and stretching out.
also, no pain just sound.
>>
>>42272432
Before anyone posts that smug fuck in the fedora, weighted dips are honestly a thousand times better for your chest and triceps than bench press. Do both anyway, but do not neglect weighted dips. And for the love of God, have correct form or you'll snap your shit up eventually.
>>
>>42272432
You're probably not pushing properly with your chest. Bench press always gives me a pump in my chest.
>>
>>42272481
You have to focus on your shoulders, keep them as far down as you can, don't let them come close to your ears

It's hard to explain but basically start at the top of the dip and push yourself as far up as you can, and that's where your shoulders should be through the whole movement. You won't feel any pain if you do it correctly
>>
I just do BP and cable chest flyes. That gives me a good pump and usually DOMS. I've been doing BP each session at the sacrifice of OHP just because my chest is so far behind.
>>
i can feel nerves in my elbow start firing like crazy at the bottom of my dips

is this bad
>>
>>42272520
dips also require a lot of shoulder mobility which most people don't have
>>
>>42272481
not low enough
>>
Watch were you're putting your hands in the grip, you're probably putting them to close to the center and training only arms. Widen the grip
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.