[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was already a fat piece of shit, but my weight has now increased

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ff.png (51KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
51KB, 491x585px
I was already a fat piece of shit, but my weight has now increased during summer

I need some serious answers on how do I lose all my weight. Mostly wanting advice on the kind of diet I should have and what food to eat and how much
>>
read the sticky
>>
Calculate your TDEE. Start counting calories and eat less than that. The end.
>>
>>42272299
Read the sticky, stop blogposting, only post in /fat/ and nowhere else and finally READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU BLITHERING IDIOT
>>
>>42272401
>>42272452
Sorry for letting my newfaggotry show this much
>>
>>42272299
>>42272488
You're nice so I will help.

Learn how many calories you need to maintain your weight, eat 400 - 500calories less and count your calories everyday.

Increase your protein intake for satiety.

Do some exercise. It doesn't have to be hard, if you go running then go jogging for half hour rather than hard running for 10 minutes and giving up. I've been boxing for the last 9 years and that's got me into fitness, before that I couldn't do a single press up and i never did any exercise or sports.

What I do to lose weight is intermittent fasting, I eat 2 big meals a day of 1000 calories each. Lots of protein and less carbs, and some fiber. For tea tonight I had three beef steaks, some rice and some broccoli/peas. It added up to 1000 calories and now I am stuffed.

Drink lots of water too. I drink about 700ml an hour roughly. I use my shaker as my water bottle.

Cut out the junk food. You know what it is.

Visit /fat/

Good luck bro, ask me if you need more advice.
>>
>>42272571
Counting calories is something I've never done in my life, but I will start doing it

And I think I will try swimming for exercise. I tried to start swimming last year, but I guess I set too big goals for myself and stopped going after 3-4 times. I'll start smaller now and work my way up.

I also did kind of try doing intermittent fasting, and managed to lose a kilo or two, but I was doing it wrong and just ate in the window I gave myself, and not eating 1 or 2 big meals. Drinking lots of water is something I'll need to remember.

Thank you anon
>>
>>42272299
get 'depressed'
Lost motivation to eat for a while and lost 20kg in a couple of months. Puff, gone my eating gains of several years.
>>
>>42272764
For me it works the other way, I eat more when I get depressed
>>
>>42272731
If you want to lose weight you gotta count calories I am afraid Anon, I started a few years ago and it gets easy fast.

You just start remember the calorie content of most foods that you eat, and a lot of food has it on the label if you're a UKbro.

Lots of water helps honestly, without drinking the water tonight inbetween meals I KNOW I'd fail and start snacking. But I keep my fluid intake up and all is good. If you enjoy swimming then do it bro, find something you enjoy and it'll never be effort.

I've tried getting into weight lifting but I just can't do it, it bores the shit out of me. But I go boxing 4 or sometimes 5 nights a week and I love it, the sparring keeps it fresh and fun and gives me goals to aim for, and we have a laugh down my gym once you get to know the guys. I'm a fighter too and it's great, even being at the shows and helping out the team if you're not fighting is great.

I met my girlfriend through boxing, shes a fighter too. I can honestly say boxing is by far the best thing I ever did with my life, it made me go from beta cuck to a man. Give it a go Anon, if not boxing then Muay thai or BJJ or something you can compete in. Stay away from the snake oil like kung fu or krav maga/keysi fighting method.
>>
>>42272793
Counting the calories is probably just something you get used to pretty quickly, and usually the food packages have the calories on the label in my country too

And yeah I suppose the water is really useful against keeping the cravings at bay. And yeah, I enjoy swimming a lot more than running, and being as overweight as I am it's probably better for my knees too.

I've also tried getting into weight lifting, and honestly I could keep it up as well, if only I had someone to go with. I used to go to the gym with my brother last summer, but he lives pretty far away from me now and I don't know anyone else who'd go with me.

As for boxing and such, it is pretty intriguing to me, and I have thought about taking it up, but being the autist and social retard I am I'm too afraid to go to those things
>>
>>42272972
I was an autist and a social retard too Anon, I used to wear all black and have long hair at 18 years old, I was a "metal head" and a total loser. All I did was visit 4chan and play vidya/drink alcohol with my nerdy friends.

If I went out with friends and someone started poking fun at me in a bar/pub (which happened because I was a target) I'd just finish my drink and gtfo of there before I got my ass kicked.

And then I decided I wanted to get in shape, I shaved all my hair off and my brother offered to take me to a place he used to go boxing a few years ago because he wanted to get in shape too.

He didn't stick it, I did. I stopped wearing black, i got confident, I was going training 3 nights a week and when I wasn't there I was thinking about how I could improve, I was watching youtube videos or going out somewhere dark and doing some shadowboxing at night because I sucked and i didn't want to suck anymore. I found my new religion and it's been a part of my life ever since. In the last 3 years I've grown up a lot and stopped going out with friends drinking alcohol, I stopped eating shitty food and I started focusing on my training. Now I'm competing at amateur level and I've got 6 wins in the last 2 years and 1 loss from about 7 years ago when I fought and wasn't ready or serious about it. It gave me confidence and changed from a target into someone who isn't scared to throw down with anybody that touches me, and as a result people soon back down and change their mind about whatever they were thinking of doing to me. I dread to think who I would be now if I hadn't of started boxing, I'd probably of killed myself if I'm honest. Boxing has gotten me through some seriously low times and without it i probably wouldn't be here today.
>>
>>42273071
Even if I can only relate to two of those things you said you were/did, which is spending my time playing vidya and on 4chan, I still feel like a complete loser.

All I do with my free time is either playing vidya, watching my Chinese cartoons or casually browsing the internet. I don't even have any irl friends to do those things with.

I guess I feel like getting in shape would magically fix all my other problems too, but deep down I know it's not true. But I still can't bring myself to go to those kind of places and things by myself
>>
>>42272299
Count your calories and adopt a low fat, whole foods vegan diet
>>
If I can ask, as a fatty who's losing weight, how important is protein?

If I follow the guide of having 0.8 grams per 1kg of body weight I end up having to eat 200 grams of protein, which just seems unreasonable and defeats the purpose of eating less.

And it's not like I'm starving myself of protein, just less.

Any help?
>>
>>42273927
Protein helps you feel satisfied/full after a meal and helps you stay full for longer, but you still need carbs and fats.

If you sit down and eat an entire bowl of chicken you might get "full", but you might not be "satisfied" because your body craves some carbs. This will lead to snacking/binging. I eat protein simply for the satiety effect, and I eat 2 big meals a day. Maybe 300 - 400 calories from rice/vegetables and the rest from protein.
>>
>>42273975
So it's good for feeling full, but other than that it's not huge when losing weight? Like cutting down on say vitamins/minerals is obviously bad and can lead to terrible problems, but cutting down on protien isn't horrible at all?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.