[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As we all know, the lower the reps, the more weight can be used.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: freg.jpg (56KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
freg.jpg
56KB, 1000x800px
As we all know, the lower the reps, the more weight can be used. As the number of reps approaches zero, the max weight becomes infinite. So theoretically, if you only did sets of zero reps of an exercise (like the squat for example), you could use infinite amounts of weight and gain muscle much faster than on a conventional program.
The rep scheme could look something like this:
Day A:
Squat 3x0 infinite weight
Deadlift 3x0 infinite weight
Bench 3x0 infinite weight
Day B:
Squat 3x0 infinite weight
Deadlift 3x0 infinite weight
Press 3x0 infinite weight

You could also throw in some assistance exercises with the same amount of reps and weight. Add to that a copious amount of food and you would gain mass very fast.
>>
how can you do repetitions with nothing
>>
>>42268925
Clearly you don't understand maths. Look up series limits.
>>
File: 1477421881378.jpg (31KB, 390x395px) Image search: [Google]
1477421881378.jpg
31KB, 390x395px
>>42268901
>tfw my gym has no 0 plates

I'm not gonna make it, am I?
>>
>load up infinite plates on barbell
>dont do any reps with it
>infinite weight
>infinite gains
how did nobody think of this?
>>
Fuck it worked, literally sqautted every plate in the gym just now for 3 fucking sets! Thanks fit
>>
>>42269036
The real problem is actually finding a gym with infinite weight.
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>42268925
Not infinite reps with 0 weight you mongoloid.
0 reps with infinite weight.

>he doesn't into limits
I shiddy giggigy doo
>>
>>42269062
I'm sure the guys over at /fph/ could help you with that :^)
>>
>>42269036
Fricken idiot... You took nothing in did you... Fricken face palm.
INFINITE WEIGHTS FOR ZERO REPS!! Or could u not get that into ur thick skull faggot. Idiot. Stupid faggin freak idiot.
>>
This doesn't work, and I have empirical proof of it.

I have been all my life not squatting the entire mass of the universe and I have yet to see any gains.
>>
>>42270566
Yes, but did you eat enough?
infinite weight + gomad = gains
>>
File: 5252113.jpg (70KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
5252113.jpg
70KB, 550x550px
>>42268901
with the infinite weight 9000 gainz program, can you eat infinite to?
>>
>he doesn't squat -1/12 lb in 0.999... reps
>>
>>42268901
Woah...
>>
>>42268901
Gains = Reps*Sets*Weight
So if any of these values are 0, your gains will equal 0.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.