[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I get fit 1kg of fresh chicken 2kg of frozen chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What should I get fit

1kg of fresh chicken
2kg of frozen chicken

They both cost 5 quid, but the frozen has added water and salt and the fresh doesn't
>>
Always go fresh.

The frozen cooks down to almost nothing so you'll probably end up with 1kg of the frozen chicken anyway.

Plus, fresh just tastes nicer.
>>
I prefer frozen so I can hoard as much as I can without worrying about expiration dates and ensure my proton supply. I think in most places frozen tends to be cheaper also so there's that.

And I don't know what you mean by "added water", but both fresh and frozen have "added water" in the sense that farmers give them hormones that cause the animals some degree of liquid retention so the meat weighs more. I don't know how freezing would change the weight.
>>
>>42268877
If you have to ask the question, then you aren't sure in yourself about anything in your life. Get frozen so you don't have to worry all day whether your chicken is going to expire and then not eat it because you are trying to cut and then end up wasting 5 quid.

QTDDTOT
>>
Fresh tastes nicer, as with practically everything, but the frozen one will obviously be better for your wallet (and thus gains).
I'd go 2kg frozen if I were you.
>>
>>42268877
How about chickpeas indtead of chicken anon? You can make falafel out of those bad boys
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.