[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone gotten any weird stares from doing direct neck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: necktatum111.jpg (162KB, 1272x800px) Image search: [Google]
necktatum111.jpg
162KB, 1272x800px
Has anyone gotten any weird stares from doing direct neck training at the gym?
>>
>>42268635
Do neck training at home if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>42268635
no
>>
>>42268635
These pictures trigger me so fucking hard

Shop a skinny guy with a thicker neck, don't shop a lifter with a skinny neck. That's fucking retarded.
>>
File: chad.jpg (65KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
65KB, 500x751px
Keep doing them. You'll be grateful once you achieve the thick neck aesthetic.
>>
yes but I didnt give a fuck because that person is going to have a perma pencil neck while im gonna get a thicc jacked neck
>>
>>42268635
I practice my head bobs in the locker room where nobody can see me.
>>
>>42268635
i've been training my neck at a local glory hole. from the sounds of it i'm doing pretty good
>>
>dedicated neck exercises
i seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>42268915

Wrestlers, football players, and weightlifters do direct neck training. why shouldnt we. Besides if you have a pencil neck and a buff body, it looks so fucking wrong.
>>
>>42268934
>weightlifters
speak for yourself.
>>
>>42268947

wot
>>
File: 1498067706349.png (598KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498067706349.png
598KB, 808x805px
>>42268953
I lift weights but I don't do neck training. You can't make a hyperbolic declaration that an entire group of people do something when that's clearly not the case. Ergo, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF BRAINLET.
>>
>be manlet
>dress shirts are already so tight in the collar they strangle me

Should I even bother making my neck thiccer? What will I wear? Custom shirts?
>>
>>42269305
why do you wear shirts? job related? then yes, get custom made ones you manlet fuck, otherwise just stop wearing shirts
>>
File: pencilneck.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pencilneck.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>42268995

ur neck prolly look like dis dude

reminder neck is everything

dis dude look like a degenerate drug addict with his pencil neck and his huge head
>>
i just do crunches on the decline bench with a 10kg plate resting on my chin and sneak in the neck work

nobody can know
>>
>>42268635
"weird stares"

wow Im shaking, aw mummy look at the weird stares hahahahahahah
bahahahahaha

are u a chick?

Let them stare all they want.

Take a dick it will last longer.
>>
>>42268845

I was about to send you an image to show you are wrong but you are clinically retarded so I won't show you shit
>>
>>42268856

You won't get that even if you tried

you are the same as guys not wanting to lift because they don't want to look like Ronnie Coleman. You are this stupid
>>
>>42268995
Weightlifters always refers to Oly lifters you know. Just because you go to the gym doesn't make you a weightlifter.
>>
File: reaction_doggo.jpg (68KB, 702x672px) Image search: [Google]
reaction_doggo.jpg
68KB, 702x672px
>>42268635
yes, but I don't care what normies think, they've never cared about my opinions
>>
>>42268845
A lot of lifters have skinny necks due to lack of attention to training them. A thick neck on a skinny guy would just be disproportionate. These images aren't posted to illustrate neck training > all aesthetics training. They are just to show the importance of neck training. Rest easy now knowing that they are reasonable.
>>
Theres a neck harness for the cable machine in my gym, I'm too scared to touch it, keep in mind I'm the ONLY person in my gym to squat, ohp, or deadlift. Maybe when it's empty one day.
>>
>>42268845
the problem with these pictures is that they change the guy's jawline when they slim their neck
>>
>>42268635
I'm not autistic enough to do it at the gym. I do it at home. Well worth the investment.
>>
>>42271152
>I'm not autistic enough to do it at the gym. I do it at home.

headbobber

nice
>>
>>42271120
The pic in the OP is a bad one. There are plenty of pics where the jawline is untouched.
>>
>>42268953
If you're not doing Olympic lifts you're not a weightlifter dipshit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.