[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEE >find giant lump on balls >go to doctor >squeezes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (16KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
16KB, 400x320px
REEEEEEE

>find giant lump on balls
>go to doctor
>squeezes it a few times
>lols and tells me not to worry and come back in a few months

Is this thing going away? It's as big as a raspberry and hurts sometimes.
>>
>>42264013
Yeah they're called testicles, although based on your post I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have them
>>
you went to the doc but didnt ask what it is? wtf.
>>
>>42264013

he was laughing at your small penis
>>
>>42264034
I'm talking about the cyst on my epidermis. Butthole
>>
>>42264064

He seemed very sure of what it was.
>>
U ever get a testicular infection OP? They usually come after that I have one. Don't think its affects anything
>>
>>42264148

Well he gave me an STD check after I saw him but I was clean because I KNOW my bae ain't no hussy.

He just said it is what it is.
>>
How big are /fit/'s balls? Less than 2.5 inches long = average to low test and the knowledge girls won't be able to feel them slapping against their clit while you fuck them doggy.
>>
>>42264125
Then why didn't you ASK HIM YOU MORON
Just call his office and ask
>>
>>42264013
sounds like you had a blocked ejaculation OP if that was the case,it'll disappear eventually on its own.
>>
>>42264013
varicocele possibly? you're a fucking moron for not asking what it is.
>>
>>42264013
could be varicocele anon because epididymitis must be treated asap
>>
>>42264013
Spermatocele? a cyst? you are a retard for not asking op
>>
>>42264013
Most probably a varicocelle, 15% of males have one.
Get it removed asap.
>>
>>42264013
My buddy, if you know what I mean, has a similar thing, a hard lump on the lower part in the scrotum, noticed it at about age seven. He went to see a doc for an unrelated issue and asked about it. Turned out to be a cyst. Doc said that if you got it way back when and are doing fine now you're in the clear and don't need to get it out. Maybe that's why he asked you to come back later?
>>
>>42264013
When I to my family doctor for my vericocele, he was too afraid to touch my junk, so he pulls out his pen and tries swat my penis to the side like as if it's going to stay there long enough for him to visually inspect it. Was pretty weird and very unprofessional.
>>
>>42264974
lol
>>
>>42264013
sounds like a bad case of the canceraids

rip op
>>
>>42264013
>have cyst in testicle
>go to a doctor for diagnose
>doesn't ask the doctor what the cyst is
>after being with the doctor who is an expert ask /fit/ for advice instead

I hate this place
>>
>>42264075
i had the same thing, my doc did the same and said it will go away on it's own and it did. No further treatment required, so i assume it was an infected ingrown hair or benign pus module.

Do you ride a bike? i did when i got mine and i haven't had one since i stopped.
>>
>>42264071
Pretty much told this nigga to come back when his dick bigger. Kek I would just KYS.
>>
Ask for an ultrasound dummy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.