[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/fit/ psychoanalysts always claiming that women want a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1498971781256.png (271KB, 383x331px) Image search: [Google]
1498971781256.png
271KB, 383x331px
>/fit/ psychoanalysts always claiming that women want a guy who's spontaneous and dangerous, a real alpha male

Okay, so give me one reason why I shouldn't go get a swastika tattoo. Surely women will find it attractive
>>
>>42263873
They also want a guy who is social proof, which a swastika obviously isnt
>>
You might attract a few more women, but you'll be opening yourself up to a lot of pointless confrontations. Doesn't seem like a good trade-off.
>>
File: nazi stuff.jpg (75KB, 652x1199px) Image search: [Google]
nazi stuff.jpg
75KB, 652x1199px
Nowadays nazis are just /pol/ faggots
>>
File: polcuck.png (653KB, 564x850px) Image search: [Google]
polcuck.png
653KB, 564x850px
>>42263873

Being an alpha means you have giant frame, 6 feet tall height, low inhib behavior, some status and an extremely ROBUST FACE.

JUst lol @ thinking a swastika will get you women. You fucking stormfrontcels are delusional.
>>
>>42263958
Being an alpha male is about VOLK, REICH and FUHRER
>>
File: IMG_2390.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2390.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>42263996
Yep.
You people are hilarious. I really hope everyone is just larping and doesn't truly buy the horseshit tho.
>>
>>42263873
The only thing women care about is a big, fat wallet stuffed with bills.

You are thinking of faggots. Those are the ones that want a jacked up dude with ink.
>>
File: nordcuck.png (82KB, 1155x880px) Image search: [Google]
nordcuck.png
82KB, 1155x880px
>>42263996
You stormfrontcels are hillarious. I hope you guys die and never spread your weak chin and genetics.

>>42264668

Look at Mark Cuckerberg. Even with all that money, he was only to get a 5/10 Asian woman. lol..
>>
>>42263873
GEt one of those real swat sticks and say your spiritual
>>
>>42264654

He looks like a manlet, is skinny (obviously), , has feminine mindset and behavior and has a faggy emo haircut.

He would make a good trap.
>>
>>42263873
>what is social proof?

But then again, it might work. A swastika automatically makes you look "dangerous" & sexy if you're ripped. This guy I went to college with had matzo fever and SLEW J.A.P. pussy because of his swastika.
>>
>>42264734

> fucking jewish girls

jewish girls are disgusting with the exception of israel defense force women.
>>
>>42264668
>>42264675
Mark Cuckerberg is a prime example of why money doesn't = girls.
>A billionaire
>Access to every single girls profile/interests
>Could only manage a 3/10 asian that ISN'T even a trap
>>
>>42264746
Maybe if you're from some eurotrash country in the east or around Hasidic autism in Jew York. Jewish girls have massive tits and cute faces.
>>
>>42263873
If you're doing it, don't tatoo it somewhere no one will see like your dick. Tatoo it on your forehead so ppl know how spontaneous and dangerous you are
>>
>>42263873
Most actual (read:sane) NatSocs I've met are actually rather against tattoos; they feel it mars a person's natural beauty. They're fairly traditional.

Unless you get a beautiful tat that works in a swastika in some way, they won't like the shitty big black lines on your chest. Might cause some hostility not only from betas and lefties, but from the real suit-and-tie nazis that tend to hide their power level and hate neonazi degenerate trash.

Might work on college sluts though, who knows.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.