[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I get home from work and my girlfriend surprises me with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1498190137856.jpg (72KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1498190137856.jpg
72KB, 678x678px
So I get home from work and my girlfriend surprises me with a cake she made for my birthday today.

I get furious cause she knows I'm on a strict gluten free Keto diet.

She kept insisting "Anon come on at least have one slice it won't kill you."

And I kept saying No, and then she takes the cake in a "playful manner" and puts icing on my face.

I blow up in angry telling her I didn't want the fucking cake you dumb bitch.

Question because the icing got on my face therefore my pores will it kick me out of Keto?
>>
there will, unironically, be a gymcel like this. I am ashamed to say that these sound like my tendancies
>>
>>42260642
Yes. Also dump that bitch, she just gainz goblined away like two weeks worth of exercise with that shit
>>
you need to drop that goblin asap
>>
She's still crying claiming she was trying to do something nice for me. And that I look great already...
>>
You're an asshole OP
>>
>>42260871
She's trying to decapods in a cylindrical tub you. Don't let her drag you down.
>>
>>42260642
i feel you op, how can you let someone love you for who you are when you don't even love yourself?

you should leave that girl, for her sake. she'll keep thinking you're unhappy because of her, and that's cruel because you know the real problem is you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.