[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i strengthen my hearth ? I have low body pressure and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1472825084166.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1472825084166.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
how do i strengthen my hearth ?
I have low body pressure and working out makes me dizzy.

I started runing today as someone told me it helps. anything more i can do ?
>>
baby buffer and an aspirin apparently. look it up, because i have no idea about the dosage and other specific shit

also, your problem might be your breathing, take 10 minutes minimum a day to meditate to learn to control it
>>
>>42256704
>Strengthen my hearth
>My hearth
>Hearth

Idk, maybe get a contractor in and see if you can't reinforce it more
>>
>>42256862
Cringey at best
>>
>>42256704
nurse here. drink more water and consume more salt to add volume to your blood, you'll be fine. if you feel lightheaded/about to pass out, cross your legs and squeeze/tense the shit out of your limbs (if you cant outright lie down)
>>
You don't have to work out very hard to strengthen your heart. When you jog just go fast enough to elevate your heart rate. You should run as fast as you can while still maintaining the ability to have a conversation. That's why a lot of people have partners of equal skill level. So they can run at the appropriate pace. I was a socially awkward chubby guy so I didn't have anyone to run with. So instead I listened to language CDs on my iPhone so I had to repeat after them and it kept my pace in check while I learned Russian!

As your heart gets stronger your speed will increase. Don't be embarrassed if you have to go slow for the first couple weeks. Just briskly walk instead of jog if you have to. They idea is to keep your heart rate slightly elevated for 35-45 min per day.

Don't worry about trying to do HITT and sprints and shit now. That's for people with strong heart muscles.
>>
>>42257029
Very good and solid advice anon!

A lot of people just go balls to the wall when starting to run, which is pretty stupid. Start with brisk walks, uphill, download, stairs. That's cardio too, but much better for your kness and ankles.
>>
File: 1496530532476.jpg (4KB, 125x127px) Image search: [Google]
1496530532476.jpg
4KB, 125x127px
>>42257194
>download

Yeah, time to go to bed..
>>
>>42257223
>2017
>doesn't Download when running
>KEK
>>
see doc for your low BP
>>
>>42257194
Yes, I failed so many times trying to just run. When I decided to take it easy I went from a resting heart rate of fucking 125 BPM to 70 BPM over a summer starting from only being able to go 3.0 mph on the treadmill without panting.
>>
OP here

thanks for advice guys.
>>
Also try to eat better, I hear nuts,fish(especially salmon),vegetables are gr8 for your health.
>>42256940
Isint sodium considered bad for your heart. Most health organizations say to limit it to 2.5k and 1.5k if u have heart problems. I guess people who exercise need more ( especially runners ).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.