[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 85lbs overweight and have struggled with getting it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1456454421750.jpg (132KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1456454421750.jpg
132KB, 960x540px
I'm 85lbs overweight and have struggled with getting it off for years, am I the only one with this issue? I've got close then gained it back.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (25KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
25KB, 443x332px
blow it up your ass
>>
>>42255665
Going to guess the guy at the far right is you OP.
Dont worry, you might make it someday
>>
>>42255665

hahaha the whole class didn't want to be in the same picture as you.
>>
>>42255665
Get serious about dieting, don't eat out of boredom(a SHIT LOAD of peoples issues with losing weight). More physical activity and lifting.
>>
>>42258066
>Snacking
That's one of my biggest issues, I feel like I'm starving all the time and I have no idea why.
>>
>>42258263
Get more sleep, stop eating so many refined carbs,mistaking hunger for thirst (happens a lot), eating while distracted (like watching a movie, internet use),stress, not eating enough calories, eating too fast, don't drink so much, not enough protein and fiber, cravings, staying sedentary, you're obviously overweight (stretched stomach), medical issues.
>>
>>42255665
>i'm a huge beta the pic
dude you couldn't get close to her?
>>
>>42259037
OP is clearly gay.

>>42258263
>>42258408
This dude has the right idea. You are probably eating foods that with never keep you full (refined carbs). You need to eat more switch over from pasta, cereal, rice, bread etc to healthy fats, protein, and fruits and veggies.Here is a way to to tell is it is a refined carb: if less than 25% of the carbs are fiber, it will make you fat if you eat it.

Good sleep and moderate exercise is also required to truly lose body fat. If you don't eat, sleep, and exercise you will never get anywhere. It has to be all three.
>>
>>42258263
Im gonna give you a huge tip since i know youll look like a twink when you lose weight:

Every time you feel a mild urge to eat a snack, take three sips of water. Chug the whole bottle if you have to if the craving is really bad. Also download MyFitnessPal so you can properly track and budget your calories.

Best of luck, future twinkboi.
>>
>>42259746
By the way, this advice is coming from someone who went from 230 to 189 in seve months.
>>
>>42259662
I have bad social anxiety
>>
>>42255665
Yeah, but then I realized I've never counted calories and stuck to a workout routine for lobger than a couple months. Down 37lbs and I show no signs of stopping. If anything it gets easier since you learn more about your body and what works for you. Plus, you build good habits the whole time.
>>
>>42259855
>get /fit/ you bastard!
>>
It's very simple. Don't eat like shit. All the rest is fluff.

15 year old high school girls can do it and you can't? Have some dignity for Christ's sake.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.