[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Early gym workouts. Ok so I'm one of those faggots that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: early-bird-gets-the-worm.jpg (151KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
early-bird-gets-the-worm.jpg
151KB, 500x375px
Early gym workouts.

Ok so I'm one of those faggots that goes to the gym early.

Up at 4:50am and in the gym by 5:10am. Workout is done by 6:15 am. I've been having a protein shake when I wakeup.

What other foods can I have to give me energy/strength quickly because I don't have time to waste.

I've noticed on the weekend if I hit the gym later (after breakfast and time to digest) my strength is through the roof and so is my grip strength.

Any other food ideas?
>>
>>42255212
Piece of toast with sunflower seed butter or peanut butter (I do sunflower cause allergic to peanuts) with honey
>>
Early fag here too, I carb the fuck up at dinner, go to bed, wake up at 4am with tons of energy. I just eat one banana before I hit the gym and I'm good.
>>
>>42255212
Apple and a cup of coffee.
>>
>>42255212
Bumping as another early fag with the same question.
>>
>>42255212
Pre workout: coffee and banana
After: Protein shake, or food if u have time to cook.
>>
>>42255212
>>42255250
What time do you go to bed if you're up so early?
>>
>>42255310
OP here: my wife makes me an omelette before we leave. She gets up earlier to make it for me so I eat that when I get to office. No one around so I just heat it up with some coffee.

Toast and peanut butter works or could work.
>>
>>42255333
I'm in bet by 9:30PM latest.
>>
>>42255333
I lay down at 8, usually snoozing by 9
>>
>>42255373
Same, I get home late. Take sleeping pill at 8PM and snoozing before 9PM.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.