[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at party Friday night >retard makes claim about "lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1500035995162.png (184KB, 865x568px) Image search: [Google]
1500035995162.png
184KB, 865x568px
>at party Friday night
>retard makes claim about "lifting 400lbs" without trying or working at it
>a full set, never even said what specific lift
>too drunk to call him out
>everyone accepts his word
>kept bragging about being stronger than people who put work in

Who was in the wrong here
>>
Man fuck you getting me to read that disgusting comic

Fucking faggot I hope you get aids
>>
>>42253460

>being THIS offended over a joke comic

textbook example of a closet homo
>>
>>42253469

>Haha wouldn't it be funny if we sucked each other's dicks? Haha that's normal, /fit/ culture amirite

You're the one who chose that picture of all things to start your thread
>>
>>42253450
The only persons to blame here are the one who blindly trusted him.
OR you are too autistic to notice they just accepted his words because they knew he was lying like a mofo and it was pointless to call him out.
>>
>>42253460
>Man fuck you getting me to read that disgusting comic
>Fucking faggot I hope you get aids
Closet faggot,typical fit browser
>>
>>42253480
You are getting offended too easily. It says something about your repressed homosexual nature. Faggot
>>
>>42253480
You sound like you need your dick sucked bro, I'd be happy to help a bro out no homo of course
>>
It sounds like you're at fault for not challenging his claim.
>>
>>42253450
Join his gym and remind him what he said
>>
>if you say 'no homo' it means you're secretly gay
it's a decent attempt at speech policing
>>
>>42253581
it's a party, why you so serious
would be like knocking out any lifters who says they could fuck up professional fighters, just let everyone blabber what they want, who cares
if your crush falls for them she's not worthy being your crush
>>
>>42253450
anyone who knows about lifting knows he's bullshitting. people who don't lift get impressed with literally everything

i remember once i casually said i deadlifted 105 lbs for reps and people legitimately thought that was a high amount
>>
File: 1495784815572.jpg (17KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495784815572.jpg
17KB, 542x540px
>>42253919
>i remember once i casually said i deadlifted 105 lbs for reps and people legitimately thought that was a high amount
>>
You should've said lets see how many squats we can do with a girl on our back! Then use sexy girls on yr back as barbell.

Then proceee to use her as barbell foe bench

Lastly ohp girl and throw in pool.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.