[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TLDR: work to much haven't done anything stressed and mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: _20170723_232242.jpg (25KB, 275x364px) Image search: [Google]
_20170723_232242.jpg
25KB, 275x364px
TLDR: work to much haven't done anything stressed and mind is fucked
Recommendation for keeping my energy all day
Hey bros what's up?

For the last 3 weeks I've been putting over time and now I'm starting to see the effect (work at a chem plant)
This week I haven't had a day off since last Sunday and I go in tomorrow again fortunately I have 3 days off after that.
I haven't gone to the gym or done anything besides walk around work all day
Before I used to get home shower and hit the gym
But now I get home shower and take a nap
Honestly today right after waking up the first thing that poped into my head was "oh shit I'm late for work" and now I think I've developed quite a bit of stress
And my body reacting to that has cause me to feel tired and groggy all the time
Anybody got a recommendation for to be energetic all day

Pic is how I feel currently
>>
>>42250584
What does your actually work day look like? Times, what you actually do etc.
>>
>>42250584

Sounds like you're sleep deprived senpai. Quit taking naps and get like 12 hrs of quality sleep ASAP, no sleeping meds or drugs.

I know society pushes this ideal of doing insane amounts of work with little sleep, but it is very unhealthly psychologically.

Could you call in to work and just tell your boss you could really use a day off to recover from all of the overtime? He will appreciate the honesty.
>>
did that faggot moot really autocorrect f.am to senpai? Of course, he did. What a weeb
>>
>>42250691
>moot
>>
>>42250584
I started taking myo inolsitol to help with weight loss, and I've noticed it's helped with my mood and energy levels.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.