[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it is 5 am and i already ate all the calories for today how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (13KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13KB, 852x480px
it is 5 am and i already ate all the calories for today
how to stop bingge eating?
>>
>>42250332
By learning some fucking self control.
>>
You don't have enough will power.

Start meditating.
>>
>>42250349
i have selfcontrol niggers i was 8% few months ago they put me in mental hosptital and forced me to take zyprexa that made me gain weight that i still havnt lost it fucekd me up
>>
>>42250372
>it fucked me up
>I have self control

Pick one
>>
>>42250391
99% of people would gain way more fat then i did on that drug
i was easily maintaining 8% before it
>>
How the fuck do you eat so much before 5? I eat breakfast and 2 meals before 5 and it comes to around 1300.
>>
>>42250391
u try taking number 1 drug that causes fat gain nigger shit then tell me how u do
>>
>>42250419
You make a thread not in qtddtot, asking a question, not giving context, getting mad at other people for not knowing the context, and then self justify with that context.

What do you want us to suggest? We don't take that medication. We don't know your problem. The advice you'll get is from random anons on a Vietnamese Photography forum that are generally asked this question by people who don't have self control. I don't know what you want, anon, but maybe talk to your doctor.
>>
File: 4194858-3d-man-lifting-weights-.jpg (39KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
4194858-3d-man-lifting-weights-.jpg
39KB, 400x266px
>>42250427
>>42250453

i ate omelet with eggs and milk
omelet with bacon 6 piece bacon and 3 egg i ate that 3 times with milk vegetable
get out of my thread for me only
niggers

and who said i am fail my diet
, i have iron disciplcipline, strong and powerful go away
>>
>>
>>42250464
Kek
>>
>>42250372
this reads like a tumblrina crytype post. reach the age of 18 first bud
>>
>>42250464
Did the voices give you the recipe?
>>
>>42250332
>eating all calories for today

buy new calories
>>
>you share the internet with these type of people
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.