[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get gf >eat out constantly with her and her family >french

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: txek0aegqbmy.jpg (48KB, 526x714px) Image search: [Google]
txek0aegqbmy.jpg
48KB, 526x714px
>get gf
>eat out constantly with her and her family
>french fries, beer, high calorie food
>she bakes me sweets
>banging her 24/7
>realize I haven't been to the gym at all

It's been one week and I've been to the gym once. How do I balance this shit out? girls are the ultimate gains goblins!
>>
>>42247861
its called willpower and discipline. you lack it
>>
>dating a fat chick
>admitting it on 4chan

Enjoy your future Boogiebody.
>>
>wake up at 5 AM
>4 shots of black espresso
>HIIT sprints (up a hill if you have hills)

now you have extra room for all the shit you're eating
>>
>>42247964
he didn't say she was fat
>>
>>42247861

That sounds awesome. Just try to work going to the gym back into your routine.

When I started dating my last two gf's (single now) I stopped going to the gym and didn't really pick it back up until we broke up. I don't know why but you lose motivation to get /fit/ when you start dating. You just need to stay motivated and trick yourself into thinking you need to stay in shape for your significant other.
>>
>>42247861
its okay, you were never serious about making it, faggot. fuck off and enjoy your dad bod.
>>
>>42247861
>get gf
>eat her out constantly
>jaw gains like fucking crazy
>>
>>42247861
>>french fries, beer, high calorie food

You don't have to eat/drink these things when you go out.
>>
>>42247861
I wanna form an A-team with carrot cigar gorilla
>>
eat before you go out and don't eat much when out
>>
>>42247861
You're never gonna make it if you let a female distract you from wanting to better yourself.

In fact, it seems like you never truly wanted to make it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.