[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: manlet feels >be 5'5 or 5'6 >always have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: the saddest frog.jpg (146KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
the saddest frog.jpg
146KB, 394x500px
ITT: manlet feels

>be 5'5 or 5'6
>always have to use a chair to reach the pull-up bar
>go to a show or concert and always have to struggle to look at the show because tall people around you get in the way
>the other day I was walking and I walk past this couple holding hands, instead of moving aside they keep walking with me in the middle, and raise their hands together over my head, making a bridge and I when I pass under it the guy says "YIIIIIIPY"
>>
>>42247714
Did you try getting taller?
>>
>>42247749
GROW, GROW, GROW...
>>
File: 1332204250549.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1332204250549.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>42247714
>>the other day I was walking and I walk past this couple holding hands, instead of moving aside they keep walking with me in the middle, and raise their hands together over my head, making a bridge and I when I pass under it the guy says "YIIIIIIPY"
>>
>the other day I was walking and I walk past this couple holding hands, instead of moving aside they keep walking with me in the middle, and raise their hands together over my head, making a bridge and I when I pass under it the guy says "YIIIIIIPY"

KEK
>>
>>42247714

I'm sorry. That is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>42247796
>>42247714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3IJQXwah0E
>>
>>42247714
Please be real
>>
File: 9gHagHD.jpg (33KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
9gHagHD.jpg
33KB, 370x699px
>>42247714
AHAHAHA
>>
Yippee!
>>
>>42247812

:DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
Oh, remembered another one.

>riding the bus and if it's crowded always having trouble trying to hold on to something because I can't reach the holding straps on top

>>42247820
It actuall is, I was going to a friend's day reunion party
>>
File: 1427859230902.png (65KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1427859230902.png
65KB, 255x255px
>>42247714
>>the other day I was walking and I walk past this couple holding hands, instead of moving aside they keep walking with me in the middle, and raise their hands together over my head, making a bridge and I when I pass under it the guy says "YIIIIIIPY"
Besides the "YIIIIIIPY" I used to do this to the local manlets at my highschool with my girlfriend.
Jealousy and butthurt always ensues.
Thanks for the memories.
>>
File: 1473647983883.jpg (25KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1473647983883.jpg
25KB, 228x221px
>>42247714
>be in high school
>hear "damn who let elementary school kids in"
>>
File: 1500782836733.png (144KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500782836733.png
144KB, 394x360px
I didn't see a feels thread so will post it in here and it kind of helps me get it all out

I have a good job, work 4-5 hours a day and I make over 100k

Basically I'm starting to see I truly have no purpose in life except my work

I have no reason to wake up anymore and not much to do saturday/sundays

Those are supposed to be the days you get out of town and go to the mountains
go for a hike or a bike ride and I just sit at home

I have money, general pretty good looking and health isn't so bad. I'm not a very nice guy though, so it is hard to meet new people for me

I just don't know anymore, I don't know what to do
>>
>>42248418
what's your job?
>>
File: single moms.jpg (49KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
single moms.jpg
49KB, 576x1024px
>>42248418
This will be the dumbest idea you have ever heard: find a gf. Have a sex with her and see where it will go.

Social events you hate, friends friends or online. Just ask them on dates or at least extract their phone numbers first.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>or at least try to fuck some single moms

Good luck!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.