[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I do an efficient 2 week water cut before weigh-ins? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: spaceman.jpg (116KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
spaceman.jpg
116KB, 650x366px
How do I do an efficient 2 week water cut before weigh-ins? I'm 10 pounds over.
>>
>>42243393
drink lots of water
>>
>>42243393
ask your trainer.

oh wait. you're larping.
>>
>>42243393
Cutting for my first amateur fight in September. Lettece and grapes are your friend. Sit in that sauna everyday. Stay hydrated and vitamin upped and you'll be good
>>
Make sure you reduce your fat intake over the next 2 weeks and drink lots of water. Day before weigh-ins you need to stop drinking water and get rid of most of your water weight (If you have time to lose the rest of it on day of weigh-in). Alternate between physical activities and sauna time to lose the water weight.
Good luck, brother!
>>
>>42243393
>14 days out
Work out 6/week, eat high protein high fat low carb, at a deficit obviously
>7 days out
Cut calories more, starve yourself. Not kidding. Gallon of water a day, cardio every day, sauna every day
>4 days out
Cut the sodium, eat only greens. Low calorie and low fiber too, so cucumbers, not peas or spinach
>2 days out
Minimum water
>Comp day
4 shots ristretto
>After comp
DO NOT try to eat 20000 kcal in one sitting. Your stomach is not yet used to it. You'll throw it all up. Have a huge cheat meal and go to sleep.
>>
>>42243393
cut water 5lbs 3 day before weigh in last day before cut 3 more. then don't eat that night.

That's if you want to do an "efficient" read long cut.

Real advice is just cut your sodium and the day before the wieght train hard enough to drop 7/8 lbs water then float the last pounds overnight. It will suck for 1 day, no more then you are back to regular weight.

Saunas are shit for weight loss unless you have fucked up and need to cut at the very end
>>
what are you competing in, just curious
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.