[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to decrease your waist to hip ratio? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1518.jpg (91KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
91KB, 850x1200px
Is there any way to decrease your waist to hip ratio? I'm going to be cosplaying pic related and his measurements are:
>B71/W59/H73 and 164cm tall
I am:
>B91/W78/H92 at 180cm

That puts his hip ratio at about .8 and mine at .847. Is there any way I can squat or do something to get that ratio lower? Thanks.
>>
>>42238431
Lose weight.
>>
>>42238453
I'm 154 pounds... 70kg. So should I just do cardio and butt stuff then to make hips bigger?
>>
Anyone have routine suggestions?
>>
I dunno nuffin but consider core exercises for waist and posture, squats for ass, and cardio for excess fat.
>>
Also post pics in cosp
>>
>>42239410
I will! After I lose 10 more pounds! And hopefully not from my bottom.
>>
>>42239422
You could also consider bike for cardio since it trains your glutes but I dunno, it may also burn fat off you ass or smth
>>
>>42239440
I just want to not lose the fat on my thighs and ass right now since they are both girly looking just need to lose belly fat but not enough so my abs start to show.
>>
File: IMG_1572.jpg (598KB, 1432x2164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1572.jpg
598KB, 1432x2164px
And does this shit really work? I kind of already have that body type in the bottom left but if I lost 5 more pounds around the belly area I'd have more girly hips. Thinking about trying that psuedo estrogen herb a little bit maybe that will stop the cardio from burning the fat from girly places.
>>
>>4223945
https://goo dot gl/WSScvA
bodybuilding article I skimmed through, read at your discretion
>>
>>42239451
Spot reduction is a myth. However, muscle training/distribution isn't. The more you train one thing over another, the more it will grow.

Train with exercises that improve your glutes like squats and barbell bridges. If you want to try something without equipment, consider frog pumps. I tried them for a short period, and I felt they were very effective if you went hard. My last recorded workout session had me doing 3x75 frog pumps, and I felt solid progress in very short time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyCiZVMMDW4

I do it more intensely than the guy in the video (significant tensing of the glutes, stronger thrusts) and more than double the reps, and I love doing it.
>>
>>42239503
So basically humping the air?
>>
>>42239707
Yes, humping with emphasis on contracting your glutes and thighs going up, and releasing on the down movement. It may not seem like much in words, but in practice, if done correctly and with enough reps, can really activate those zones. In some ways, it can even be pleasurable.

You could probably even do kegel-like exercises simultaneously.
>>
>>42238431
Delusional trap posters ITT
Next thing you know, you'll be doing speedruns on twitch and calling yourself narcissa cosmo or whatever it's name is.
>>
File: astolfo39.jpg (39KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
astolfo39.jpg
39KB, 500x700px
>>42239503
I've got my ratio down to 0.825 and what this anon is saying will work. You want to put as much muscle as possible on your glutes while slimming down the rest of you. If you've got good fat distribution you can put on some weight to fill out your hips even more which is what I did.
>>
>>42238431
Not really, what >>42238453 said plus some exercises. Most of it is genetic though, either you have wide hips or you don't, I know skellies who don't have a good ratio and boys with like a 24 BMI who have child bearing hips.

It's by far not the most important thing for cosplaying anyway, what matters is just if it fits. Astolfo is very fit and super slim so you'll need to get close to that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.