[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, So I started lifting to help my back get stronger (scoliosis)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6620.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6620.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
Hello,

So I started lifting to help my back get stronger (scoliosis) and it really helped, after getting into this, I started lifting more and have gotten pretty into it recently.

My dad is a former bodybuilder, and he did it all natural, that said, the technology and science behind it back then way very different.

I recently made a trip to wal-mart to get more protein powder and decided to get pre-workout to try it out. I haven't really noticed much but it's only been a week or two. I have been going pretty hard in the gym, but i can't really tell if it's the pre-work out or other factors.

So my question is this: is pre-workout a meme or legit? Thanks.

Pic related, the one i bought
>>
>>42236691
Just fucking drink coffee, it's all caffeine anyway
>>
>>42236691
If you don't feel it, then you arent taking enough of it.
>>
>>42236717
It said to start with one serving and take two serving later..think I should graduate to two?
>>
>>42236775
preworkout is supposed to get you amped and given you a better pump with more focus. If you don't feel hype as fuck to lift, the shit ain't working. Mr.Hyde or mesomorph are my go-to preworkouts.
>>
>>42237595
Mr. Hyde is good, it gives me bad nausea though. Nitraflex is also great, I def recommend the Pina Colada flavor. If there's any one I can vehemently advise against, it's Jack3d. It used to be great before it was reformulated, now it's shit.
>>
>>42236706
I would go with this guy.

Pre-work out made me depressive on the days I wouldn't take it. Now I eat a square of 70% dark chocolate as a pre-workout.
>>
>>42236691
Go to the website labdoor and click ranking and preworkout. Stay within the top 5 range. Any else is obsolete.

I say it is legit and a meme. Preworkout gets pricy as youll need a new one every 2 - 3 month. And its effect are only for short burst of energy. The tingling sensation is a just a gimick with most cheap companies loading their product with them so the consumer can "feel it".

Use it if you want a slight increase in performace. Or save your money and buy something worth while like protein from myprotein or a clean weight gainer from myprotein to start a bulk off right.

Remember sleep trumps everything. A goods 8hours is always better than a preworkout.
>>
>>42238050
tingling sensation?
i've been having pins and needles feeling in my hands, feet, face, ears..could this be the reason? I chalked it up to nerve damage (which I know i have), it's painful
>>
>>42238085
Yeah thats the preworkout.

Maybe its even more amplified because of your previous injuries.
>>
File: 10708975.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10708975.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
I've been taking my lifts a bit further with it.
>>
>>42238154
damn... its really unpleasant
>>
>>42238202
It goes away after using it for a few weeks.
>>
>>42236691
Pre-workout is a meme.

Coffee is for old men and French people.

Learn how to sip.
>>
>>42238230
Sipping is for faggots who can't put a scoop of preworkout into a cup of water. PWO mix is cheaper and stronger!
>>
>>42238213
good to know, thanks
>>42238230
wtf is sip
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.