[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on using a punching bag for cardio. Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Red pill me on using a punching bag for cardio.

Is it good?
Do I need to know boxing techniques?
Recommended routine and progression?

I'm not an aspiring fighter. Just looking for more exciting cardio
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>42235421
join a boxing gym, itll be way more beneficial to you in the long run even if you dont want to compete
>>
>>42235421
I had a 25 KG bag, that I could hang from the celing and fixate to the floor. Hella fun and good cardio. I just memorized some combinations, got a stop clock and went for it. You just need some light gloves to protect your knuckles and you're good to go.
Problem is though, it's extremly loud.
>>
Wrap your wrists properly and learn how to punch.
You can fuck your shit up if you just assume you know what you're doing.
>>
Great fucking cardio

Look up an audio for Bas Rutten's punch workout, we had one back in my gym, he'd shout numbers that cooresponded to combinations. 1 was Jab, 2 was Jab/Cross, and so on.

He gives one minute rests between 'rounds'. Git down and do a plank. Then continue.

But pls lrn to punch first, even a 'free' day at any local boxing gym. They all offer free trial lessons, you can say 'hey I wanna try this out' and you can hop right in.
>>
If you don't know punching techniques you could end up fucking up your wrists. You don't have to use gloves but be careful m8
>>
>>42235421
they're good but if you got a friend try no flinch drills, 1 minute switch without rest for as long as you can.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.