[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people pretend that fitness and improving appearance are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: download (4).png (476KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).png
476KB, 600x480px
Why do people pretend that fitness and improving appearance are linked?

Is it because they want to believe that they've accomplished something when they were just pudgy and never fat?
>>
>>42234887
ew.
>>
File: 123123.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
you can minimize it by actually losing weight naturally
if you go for a lipo or stomach surgery then loose skin is guaranteed

in the end the skin is the price you pay for even getting fat enough for it to be a possibility
>>
>>42234887
also that's one thing women's really like.
d'une pierre d'un coup.
>>
>>42235129
It happened when i was 10. parents fought violently all the time so they gave me food and toys to keep me sated.
>>
>>42235148
a stone of battering? what?
>>
File: rich-piana-funny (2).jpg (30KB, 659x483px) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-funny (2).jpg
30KB, 659x483px
>>42235150
get big enough to fill that loose skin with muscle
>>
Get stronger and fast more.
>>
>>42235158
Meaning "Making one stone two strokes"
>>
>>42235129
>>42235167
>yfw richie will be just like OP pic when he gets older and isnt able to work out any where near what he's at now.
>>
>>42234887
>hey goy, why adapt to a lifestyle of a better you because you'll be just a lot less horrible than when you started which is actually horrible... stop exercising, you'll always be ugly, JUST LIKE NOW, so don't improve any other aspect of your life

Tbh I look at people with loose skin as people who are mentally strong to take on such a change and commit to it. It's just like a person who used to be suicidal and has cutting marks or had a drug addiction and is now a changed person. Good for them, I actually respect them slightly more than everyone else at the gym.
>>
>>42235167
I would have to look like bobo from double dragon before it filled out, if i was only as bad as my op image. What you're describing is a myth purported by people who were never fat.

>>42235195
Oh we call it "Killing two birds with one stone"

What about fat do women like, other than their own?
>>
>>42235200
>respect them slightly more than everyone else at the gym.
Not

>i've dated several women like that
At least you're honest.
>>
>>42235198
>implying he wont train untill the body cant handle it no more and dies during a bench
>>
>>42235148
>women's
Are you trying to pluralize a plural noun?
>>
>>42235225
We can only hope and dream.
>>
>>42235223
All that projection. My GF(second relationship in my 26 years life) was anorexic but is now looking more fit than ever after spending a few years together. I don't know why you have to make it about females though, I had males running the treadmill still or lifting some weight with some skin hanging loose, I think they have more to tell than someone who never had the chance to be in their spot. People's lives are horrible anon, you don't want to be a reason to increase that horriblness.
>>
>>42235278
>My GF(second relationship in my 26 years life) was anorexic but is now looking more fit than ever after spending a few years together.

Oh you need surgery to get over anorexia now? It leaves your body saggy and scarred and unattractive forever, or she just had to eat a little and exercise a little to become physically attractive?

You can virtue signal and pretend all you want that you're a nice person, but how many fat girls have you dated? What is your "respect" actually worth?

Nothing. Less than nothing. It's not respect, it's pity.
>>
>>42235312
My respect is in showing interest in that person and reassuring them they're not what faggots like you try to shove down their throats. Yes it isn't attractive never said it was, I said it's just less horrible than being actually fat which is why they should exercise anyway, even if sagginess is there at the end of the road.

I thought you meant that I've been with overweight girls thus lying to myself saying good things about them.

Anyway, current gf was ugly as all hell when we started, we got lost in our conversations though as if we found ourselves through each other and I don't see why this wouldn't happen with a fat girl if I don't let my first judgment of a person dictate how I actually socialize with them.

I'm voicing my opinion honestly. Take it or leave it
>>
I hear this a lot, fatties getting scared about this lose skin thing. Lose your weight at the pace it takes a normal person to lose it, even a fatty, and this won't happen. This really only happens to older people who have been fat forever- and I doubt the normal populous of people complaining about this anomoly on /fit/ are all 35+ years old. If it worries you that much while you are losing weight, go but some Bio-Oil, it'll help with the stretch marks too.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.