[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to break my cit and eat pizza pls help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 9ynk564stoaz.jpg (67KB, 1293x1068px) Image search: [Google]
9ynk564stoaz.jpg
67KB, 1293x1068px
I can't take it anymore. What should i do. Give me willpower fit
>>
>>42234331
Cut i mean
>>
get that pizza anon you deserve it

being fit is for fags
>>
>>42234331
>I'm about to break my clit
You should probably see a doctor
>>
>>42234331
>no self control
never gonna make it
>>
>>42234331
Cit?
>>
>>42234331
Please do it. Less competition.
>>
>>42234331
Sometimes when I'm on a cut I get kind of paranoid, conspiracy-theory style, because I can see how people sell you food even when you're not hungry, even when they're not selling you food. That sounds weird: I'll give you an example. Google "pizza T-shirt." What pops up? Page after page of graphic tees with stupid, cutesy captions. Why do these even exist? Pizza is nonthreatening, pizza is cute. When you were a tiny tot a cartoon mouse sold you pizza in an arcade filled with games where you could play whatever you wanted for a few tokens. As an adult you see a pizza and the marketers in your brain tell you: well, that's just fine! You DESERVE THIS, you NEED this "comfort food." It's just pizza, after all!

And when you start to notice your waistline expanding, and you're not as young as you were before, and you're really feeling a lot of pressure in your knees these days; they sell you these shirts that say, pizza is for fun people! Have a slice of pizza! Wear this advertisement so other people know you're the kind of fun person who eats pizza! And people buy into this, because: they're not FAT. They're not IMMATURE. It's just some fun, can't you see?

Whenever I have trouble I just do my best to visualize the pizza. They add sugar to Domino's, you know. Imagine: white granules soaking up the grime the fat fingers mop up with a napkin, leaving behind tiny, transparent cubes of oil-soaked sugar. All the cheap shit is like that because sugar is like a drug, people chase it and crave it. What do you like about pizza? Think about it. The slimy cheese? The sodden meat? The bland and doughy crust? Gross. And that helps the cravings. Also, drink some more water.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.