[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i eat eggs raw? i usually in a big rush in the morning and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: spagot.jpg (111KB, 736x1308px) Image search: [Google]
spagot.jpg
111KB, 736x1308px
can i eat eggs raw? i usually in a big rush in the morning and would like to quickly get in some protein.
>>
Yeah, it's fine. Put them in the blender with some milk, cream, and protein powder for a shake
>>
>>42234108
Eggs take like 1 minute to fry..
>>
>>42234120
no they take like 5 minutes
>>
Cute dog
>>
File: 1498273656885.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1498273656885.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>42234120
>he likes his eggs nasty and gooey like his BF's cum
>>
>>42234108

I've personally been drinking raw egg, 6 or more at a time (up to 12-15) on a relatively consistent basis for 2-3 years and have gotten sick.
>>
>>42236147

NEVER* gotten sick. I have had stomach aches if the eggs are old, but nothing like salmonella.
>>
>>42236147
THIS

You'll get sick anon don't do it. Yeah this guy keeps eating them raw because he must be a brainlet, but it is a serious risk there is a reason there is government warnings about undercooked eggs.
>>
>>42234108
>>42237485
There's nothing wrong with them if they're pasteurized.

Even then the whole spiel about salmonella poisoning stems from the fact that the outside of the egg is usually the cause.

OP if you buy from a credible source and know how to break open a fucking egg you'll be fine

Source: Alton Brown
>>
>>42237522
I actually don't know how to break open a fucking egg
I've settled to tapping it with the sharp side of a knife but half the time it just shatters randomly instead of a controlled fracture along the radius
>>
>>42237522
WRONG

>200mg cholestriol
>200mg!

Shit gonna kill you raw or cooked
>>
>>42237547
Step 1: go to a waffle house
Step 2: watch the grill man break open eggs

Done
>>
>>42234108
Albumin (egg white protein) has shit bio-availability in raw form. You have to denature (cook) it to digest the protons.
>>
>>42234108
>and would like to quickly get in some protein.
when will this meme die>?
>>
>>42237557
Your body metabolizes more cholesterol per day than you could eat. Blood cholesterol has very very little to do with dietary cholesterol.

>>42234108
On College football Saturdays I'll usually have an irish breakfast where I crack 4 eggs into a pint of beer and then chug the whole thing. Takes like 30 seconds and I'm out the door. Haven't died yet and it's really popular among dock workers in Ireland.
>>
>>42237581
This guy is right. Enjoy your nogains
>>
>>42237581
Yep, this is 100% correct. Eggs are worthless without being cooked.
>>
>>42234108
Wake up 10 minutes earlier you lazy retard
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.